Your Email Address:

First Name:

Sweets07 where are you?????

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master

Sweets07 where are you?????

Post by halihope »

What ever happen with sweets07??

I am very much interested if K12 is still working for sweet's07

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think she is mad because of me.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Sweet's07 if you are mad at Jimi but still are reading this forum please post again and let us all know how are you doing with the k-12. So far I haven't spend that much on products but if this stuff works then I really would like to try it. On mother's day my son invited me to go with him to the youth group for a special session and I apologized and told him I couldn't go, he understood but I felt so awful and angry at this bb. These occasions are the ones that get me down. PLEASE COME BACK AND HELP US? and forgive Jimi.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

She posted a few weeks back to say the K12 had stopped working and that her bb was back.

I was gutted, I was convinced that the K12 would be the answer to this nightmare :(

I've tried it too, and it didn't do a thing to help (made it worse). Don't waste your money on this!!
bleh
Junior

Post by bleh »

k12 has highly reduced my mouth odor, however, it seems to have aggravated my nose odor. no complaints so far...brought my bb case from severe to mild.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

sorry i haven't been on the site in awhile. i didn't see the point... but something told me to check the site again and here's this thread.. kinda strange...

anyway, it's not entirely true that my bb is "back." i am dependent on the k12 to live a normal life actually. i add it directly to my tongue a few times a day to keep the fish odor from returning. i don't do the yogurt thing or juice thing anymore. right now my breath according to my sense is fine. i do drink sprite a often to keep my mouth pH low. that's about it.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

also i think the k12 is really helpful for me because i am a severe case. my bb was completely unheard of. i've met a lot of people with feces or stale breath but never an intense smell of rotting dead fish. that is SO not normal.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

sorry for the post bombardment but just to give you more perspective on my status...

i just flossed my teeth for the first time in a few weeks. usually a fecal smell will come up and all i got was a "poor hygiene" smell. also i swabbed my tongue and smelled nothing
Mico
Junior

Post by Mico »

Sweets, do you have any body odor? And perhaps a disgnosis? Does your BB increase with physical activity or sweating? And what food does increase your BB?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic