Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bad Taste

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
daveparker
Advanced

Bad Taste

Post by daveparker »

Does anyone constantly have a bad taste in their mouth?

I do, and I always thought that my gums or teeth are screwed up since I didn't have good oral hygiene few years back, but all the dentists i've been to say that my teeth and gums are completely fine, just want to know if bad taste is a common thing among people here or not?

lady_bird
Total Newbie

Post by lady_bird »

Hi Dave
Yeah i have bad taste in my mouth constantly, this is due to my PND. It's always there but varies in strength, do you get a metalic taste or lingering taste after eating certain foods or possibly when drinking alcohol?
If you drink that is!!
x
sean

Post by sean »

The same here Dave. My taste goes from metallic to sour and on rare occassions a bitter taste. Therabreath helps rarely, and only for 2 to 3 minutes, then the taste is back again. I also have PND and so far fighting a losing battle with it. Whether or not I eat dairy, protein, sugar, it still shows up although in less quantities.
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

we need some way to completely stop the PND, to give our mouths time to rehabitate itsself with good bacteria and to allow for the bacteria which causes the FUNKY BREATH to die down.

:twisted:
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

i get a bad taste when my mouth gets dry. unfortunately taste doesn't correlate to breath odor though :(
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

From my own experience i think bad taste and bb are correlated...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic