Your Email Address:

First Name:

New potent treatment that works!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hungrygirl
Advanced

Post by hungrygirl »

Swedish bitter helps to boost stomach acid production, i'm not surprised its helping.

Bitter herbs - Some alternative practitioners say that bitter herbs may stimulate the secretion of stomach acid and digestive enzymes. Examples of bitter herbs are gentian and dandelion. They're often recommended in liquid vs. capsule form, because it's the bitterness that's thought to trigger the release of digestive juices. Another option is to buy a herbal tea containing bitter herbs and drink one cup before eating.

It's something i want to try when i get bored from apple cider vinegar, but i'm very happy with it at the mo.

Bad breath is not something to hide behind!
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Hungrygirl,

Do you take your ACV before eating anything or just protein? I take digestive enzymes but they don't seem to do anything.

I got some swedish bitters today and it says on the bottle to take after eating, do you think it's better to take it before?

If I don't have a problem with not enough stomach acid, I take it that neither of these things will help my bb? I don't have acid reflux or indigestion, but I am chronically constipated and always bloated after eating. :-k
Tom

Post by Tom »

Snobuni wrote:Hungrygirl,

Do you take your ACV before eating anything or just protein? I take digestive enzymes but they don't seem to do anything.

I got some swedish bitters today and it says on the bottle to take after eating, do you think it's better to take it before?

If I don't have a problem with not enough stomach acid, I take it that neither of these things will help my bb? I don't have acid reflux or indigestion, but I am chronically constipated and always bloated after eating. :-k
I take it every 4 hours regardless whether I eat or no, I know it says to use before and after but I just don’t follow, no use because for now it works for me 3 times a day. Enzymes alone is good product I use them too, before I eat they ease for digestions system. I used to get pain on left side of stomach every time I ate sugar and drunk coffee, enzymes helped me to overcome this symptom.
CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
Tom

Post by Tom »

hungrygirl wrote:Swedish bitter helps to boost stomach acid production, i'm not surprised its helping.

Bitter herbs - Some alternative practitioners say that bitter herbs may stimulate the secretion of stomach acid and digestive enzymes. Examples of bitter herbs are gentian and dandelion. They're often recommended in liquid vs. capsule form, because it's the bitterness that's thought to trigger the release of digestive juices. Another option is to buy a herbal tea containing bitter herbs and drink one cup before eating.

It's something i want to try when i get bored from apple cider vinegar, but i'm very happy with it at the mo.
This stuff is cheap it won’t hurt you, so it’s worth to try.
CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic