Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cure to BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
whyme
Junior

Cure to BB

Post by whyme »

is love.

we should all find a partner that accept us for what we have and that he/she will be there for you. Our greatest fear is rejection and feeling shame.

when we have someone that understands us and make us feel comfortable we feel liberated from the curse that is bad breath. we won't hold back on wanting to say whats on the mind, and even if we do our partner will understand why we do it.. it makes your self steam smoke through the roof.

instead of focusing on looking for pills and stuff you should focus on what i said..

its hard to do for me and for most of us but It really works.

Cured
Junior

Re: Cure to BB

Post by Cured »

I have mixed emotions about your suggestion. I do envy all the people out there who developed bad breath after they were in long-term relationships. Couples like that are prone to tolerating this kind of thing, so for them it's much easier.

But it's much tougher to begin a relationship with bad breath. I mean, with a million people out there who don't have it, why bother having to put up with someone who does for a relationship that may not last? It's very hard to get things off the ground this way. And even if the other person can tolerate it you have to live with the guilt that you are forcing them to tolerate something abhorrent to them just to have someone.

And quite frankly, many to most of us who had/have this problem have breath that can knock people dead 20 feet away from us. If your breath is that unmanageable it is a total non-starter as far relationships...it's not hard...but impossible. Some of dread the thought of having to leave the house even to go work to make the living that sustains us. Relationships? Pfftt...

It's good advice in theory, but not well grounded in reality.
newnew
Total Newbie

Re: Cure to BB

Post by newnew »

whyme wrote:is love.

we should all find a partner that accept us for what we have and that he/she will be there for you. Our greatest fear is rejection and feeling shame.

when we have someone that understands us and make us feel comfortable we feel liberated from the curse that is bad breath. we won't hold back on wanting to say whats on the mind, and even if we do our partner will understand why we do it.. it makes your self steam smoke through the roof.

instead of focusing on looking for pills and stuff you should focus on what i said..

its hard to do for me and for most of us but It really works.
I don't believe that in order to get through life with bb you need to find someone. Suppose the person leaves you after you've made them some kind of security blanket? This will just damage you further. I like being single and dealing with this problem because it has made me stronger as a person, who can stand up/alone, through difficult times. Don't get me wrong, this way of living is down to each individual to decide for themselves at the end of the day. I also believe a cure for bb might have to be done on an individual basis because each person might have a different issue that is causing their bb.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic