Your Email Address:

First Name:

Help Me!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mizz123
Junior

Help Me!

Post by mizz123 »

Well, I have been stalking this site also for about a year and I am finally joining.
I don't even know where to begin. I believe I have had this problem for as long as I can remember. I have tried everything. You name it and I have tried it. All these "doctors & scientists" that have found these "medical breakthroughs." PLEASE! I have just come to the conclusion that there is no cure. I think it is much more complicated than we can even imagine. The thing that makes me the most sad is that I have passed it on to one of my children. I look at him and just think god, why & how could you do this to my sweet boy. Children have teased him already. We live in a cruel society that doesn't understand. Why is it so hard to talk about bad breath? They think that we have bad oral hygeine. Which is not even close to being true. I have better hygeine than most people, yet I still have bad breath. I am really happy that I found this site. I have had my stomach checked, dentist says that I don't have it. I know I do, people have told me in various ways. Some rude, some subtle. It's just not fair. I feel like, god if I just didn't have this problem, my life would be perfect. If anyone has anything they can tell me that they have done to relieve it even a little bit. Please contact me.

Oh and one other thing. I have 2 crowns and when I floss behind them, there is a putrid smell. Like moth balls and feces. It is disgusting. Please help me!

Archimonde
Super Angel

Re: Help Me!

Post by Archimonde »

mizz123 wrote: If anyone has anything they can tell me that they have done to relieve it even a little bit. Please contact me.
Sorry to hear your son has bb :( The poor thing, how old is he?

There's really only one thing on this forum that has cured some people: Vitamin C. There's a 40-page long thread on Vitamin C, if you read the whole thing, you'll find that about 7 people claimed it cured their bb so it's definitely worth the try.
mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

thanks, he is seven. It makes me so sad. I will try the vitamin C
mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

Archimonde, have you tried the vitamin C and hasn't relieved your problem at all?
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Damn, I really feel sorry for you and your son. It sucks. YOur son is still seven, but the nightmare will begin for him when he reaches puberty. Hopefully you'll be there to support your son cause he will need it more than ever. But maybe for him it can go away but I doubt it.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Mizz, Vit.C gets rid of the fecal taste in my mouth, i dunno if i still have bb or not tho, i've only been taking it for a week.

There's someone on this board, Spygirl, who said her daughter's bb dissapear when she takes vitamin supplement. Worth the try too.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

MIZZ
I THINK YOUR SON'S BB IS BECAUSE HE EITHER IS TEETHING, CHECK HIS TEETH AND GUMS, BRUSHING TOO HARD, OR SKIPPING BREAKFAST, GOING TOO LONG WITHOUT EATING. MY OLDEST SON HAS BB AND IT WAS BECAUSE HIS PERMANENT MOLARS WERE COMING IN BUT MY YOUNGEST SON DID NOT HAD BB WHEN HIS PERMANENT MOLARS CAME IN. MY OLDEST CAN GO WITHOUT BREAKFAST AND NO BB BUT MY YOUNGEST WILL GET BB IF HE DOESN'T HAVE BREAKFAST. ALSO MY OLDEST GOT HIS WISDOM TEETH PULLED OUT AT 17 BECAUSE THEY WHERE SLANTED/SIDEWAYS AND DENTISTS SAID IF THEY ERUPT HIS FRONT TEETH WILL GET CROOKED. PLEASE HAVE YOUR SON TRY THE VITAMINS AND HAVE HIM EAT BREAKFAST AND TAKE FRUIT WITH HIM TO SCHOOL TO EAT IF HE DOESN'T EAT LUNCH THERE. I DON'T THINK HE INHERIT BB JUST THAT HE IS DIFFERENT FROM SIBLINGS AND KEEP AN EYE ON THOSE WISDOM TEETH. MY SON HAD ALL 4 PULLED OUT AT THE SAME TIME. GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

Archimonde wrote: There's someone on this board, Spygirl, who said her daughter's bb dissapear when she takes vitamin supplement. Worth the try too.

My daughter is 8. I started noticing her bb the time she had persistent runny nose before. The doctor said she has nasal allergy. The runny nose went away but her bb did not. I experimented with Centrum multi-vit for kids and it works just fine. Lately, we sleep together and noticed that her bb is back (ONLY) when she snores softly. I started feeding her half of the acid-free vit. c tablet that I am taking and so far I don't recall smelling anything rancid when she sleeps. I know that I may have gone overboard with the vit.c but I do not want this curse to advance and ruin her life in the future.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic