Your Email Address:

First Name:

MACHINE/TOXINS WHO WANTS TO FIND OUT???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master

MACHINE/TOXINS WHO WANTS TO FIND OUT???

Post by halihope »

THIS SOMETHING CRAZY BUT HERE IT GOES
I HAVE AN AUNT WHO HAS BEEN SUFFERING WITH NON-CANCEROUS TUMORS IN SMALL INTESTINE, ULCERS IN LARGE INTESTINE, TUMOR IN PANCREAS, AND LIVER PROBLEMS. SHE HAS DONE A LOT OF PRAYER, VISITED SEVERAL SHRINES, ATTENDED PLACES WHERE NUNS AND OTHER PEOPLE PLACE THEIR HANDS ON HER AND PRAY, ATTENDS MEETINGS WHERE PEOPLE USE THEIR ENERGY TO HELP HER AND MOST RECENTLY HAD A MAN WORK WITH HER USING A MACHINE THAT HELPS PUT BALANCE IN HER BODY. MY AUNT ALREADY ORDER THIS MACHINE FOR HERSELF AND ACCORDING TO HER THIS MAN'S MOTHER WHO HAD TERMINAL CANCER GOT CURED. I JUST SPOKE WITH MY AUNT LAST SATURDAY AND SHE SAID ALL TUMORS ARE GONE, ULCERS ARE ALMOST GONE ONLY TWO REMAIN. HER BLOOD COUNT IS UP TO 11, BEFORE IT WAS BETWEEN 4 AND 7, HER DOCTOR, WHO KEPT INSISTING ON HER HAVING SURGERY, SAID SHE WAS DOING VERY GOOD. SHE WAS NEVER ON MEDICATIONS BUT SHE CHANGE HER DIET AND TAKES GREEN TEA MIXED WITH ALOVERA. I KNOW THIS IS CRAZY BUT BESIDES THE PRAYERS SHE BELIEVES THIS MACHINE IS CURING HER. I CAN ASK FOR THE WEB SITE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED AND WANTS TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT IT. I AM TOO LAZY TO DO THAT AND JUST 30 MINUTES IN THE INTERNET IS ALL I CAN STAND.

AVON ALSO SELLS PATCHES THAT YOU PLACE ON YOUR FEET BEFORE GOING TO BED AND THEY TAKE THE TOXINS OUT. I THINK THIS MACHINE DOES THAT.

OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Please Stop Capsing soo much..

Well on useful info that is..

Anyway and intresting find... I want to ask you if your aunt had bad breath or bad smell during this period, if you know..

Can you send us a pic on what the machine looks like, and the price?

Thnx..

Ondday

I know you're busy soo whenever yout freee,
One Day One Day....
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

halihope, what the hell was that?
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

HAHAHAH
I KNOW IT SOUND WEIRD AND CRAZY WHAT I SAID ABOUT THIS MACHINE, MY AUNT DID NOT HAVE BB OR BODY ODOR BUT ACCORDING TO HER THIS MACHINE HELPS PUT THINGS THAT OUT OF ORDER IN OUR BODIES IN ORDER SO I AM THINKING IF BODY ODOR AND BB IS DUE TO TOXICS OR SOMETHING OUT OF ORDER THAN MAYBE THIS MACHINE CAN HELP. I HAVE TO GO OVER ALL MY PAPERS TO FIND OUT THE WEB SITE ABOUT THIS MACHINE, IF I DON'T FIND IT I WILL CALL MY AUNT FOR THE ADDRESS.

BY THE WAY WHAT DOES CAPSING MEAN??
I BELIEVE THE PRICE MY AUNT MENTION IS $500.00 AND THIS MACHINE COMES FROM TEXAS
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Well here is the web site for this machine.
www.eagleresearchllc.com

go to products and research the "guardian" machine. This is the machine my aunt claims she is using.

who ever researches this site please let us know what you think.

My aunt also attends "chakras" meetings where people learn to use their body's healing energy through the seven chakras of the body. My parish will have these classes in July and I called to register. Wish me luck!!!
lastone69
Junior

Post by lastone69 »

Yes, good luck! I already meditate, but I will try opening my chakras. I did the test and i have a lot of inactive chakras as Im sure most people here do. But there is no way i will pay $540 for the machine. Im sure it works similiar to acupressure techniques training the body to treat certain negative responses as a positive one instead.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

halihope wrote:Well here is the web site for this machine.
www.eagleresearchllc.com

go to products and research the "guardian" machine. This is the machine my aunt claims she is using.

who ever researches this site please let us know what you think.

My aunt also attends "chakras" meetings where people learn to use their body's healing energy through the seven chakras of the body. My parish will have these classes in July and I called to register. Wish me luck!!!

Can´t you try your aunt´s machine and see if it works or not??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic