Your Email Address:

First Name:

Baking Soda eliminates my BB, enough to speak and not worry!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BETTERNOW
Total Newbie

THANKS FOR KEEPING IT SIMPLE

Post by BETTERNOW »

We have been told by hundreds of grandmothers about the properties of baking soda...but how may of us really paid attention. I know I didnt. I try the baking soda last night...YES LORD it works.
I felt the change when I finished brushing and the next morning it was still working....The baking soda shot did the trick on the ordor too.

Thanks again Jimi, for reminding us that is about the simple things in life. :lol:

emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

sex in the street
sean1979

listerine whitening mouthwash

Post by sean1979 »

Just curious. Have you guys used the pre rinse listerine whitening mouthwash? If so, how effective was it? Out of all the mouthwash I have used in my life, listerine whitening mouthwash seems to give me the best results.
sean1979

Post by sean1979 »

sorry, didn't mean to post the above message here.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

so how is it working people?

I tried it just a little bt to swallow and yes it improved my bb. One guy was 1 inch from my face and did not flicnch, 1 hour later he was talking how his dog always rolls in shit and how unbearable that smell is.

Is baking soda still working for U?
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Jimi wrote:1 hour later he was talking how his dog always rolls in shit and how unbearable that smell is.
how often do you get comments like that?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

When I am around the people usually, 1 per month, but I have to speak with them for 1 hour or something. ANd after 1 hour they really can't take it anymore probably.
faith59
Junior

Post by faith59 »

Jimi wrote:so how is it working people?

I tried it just a little bt to swallow and yes it improved my bb. One guy was 1 inch from my face and did not flicnch, 1 hour later he was talking how his dog always rolls in shit and how unbearable that smell is.

Is baking soda still working for U?

I put a 1/2 teaspoon in some warm water last night and drank it ...noticed a substantially less amount of white coating on my tongue and noticed a difference in taste in my mouth, in which I would scrape my tongue with my fingernail throughout the day and smell it and it didnt smell so bad just a slight smell which is an improvement . So I would say it definitely helps but don't know if will last . I brushed my teeth with it tonight and drank some more before going to bed and will drink some in the morning. :roll:
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

This is gonna sound stupid, I mean it is stupid.

I did a nasal irrigation with baking soda that had been sitting under my bathroom sink to act as a deodorizer. It made my entire sinus area smell/taste very strange. I had to wash it out by doing a very salty irrigation. I think I will try this again with 'fresh' baking soda.

Swishing in the mouth after brushing then swallowing does seem to produce good results, at least for a while, maybe like an hour or two depending. I'm willing to carry small amounts of this stuff around with me to give me confidence in social situations, too bad the cops are gonna think its coke if I'm ever apprehended #-o
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

+1

I also am seeing that drinking a little baking soda/water has kept the worse odors away for a few hours. Brushing, gargling and irrigating with it is fine, but it doesn't get rid of the breath like drinking it does. This is probably the 1st thing that has ever been effective for me, so far.

I'm trying not to overdo it. How much is too much, how often is too often?
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

B.S. is even more effective when taken on empty stomach, which some people thought how it should be taken. About 1/2 to 1 tspn to half -glass water- 1 to 3 x day. Not easy due to timing and may cause slight gas, which subside soon, but effective in the long run.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Don't take baking soda at the same time as Vit.C! You get some kind of chemical reaction when combining the 2.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Don't worry about baking soda. It is also recommended to be mixed with VIT C!!!!

A good daily tonic is to put 1 level teaspoon (4 g) of Vitamin C powder in a glass, add 1/2 teaspoon (2 g) baking soda, add 1 inch of water, let fizz, dilute to 8 oz and drink. The compound made here is fresh sodium ascorbate.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I also am thinking about my theory. I brush with baking soda all the time. Even in my throat sometimes. And it is not as effective as drinking it.

SO I think it must be coming from our stomach, the cause I think. I am puzzled. THe sinuses might not be the cause also the tongue not, it got to be the stomach.
rmb

Post by rmb »

there is a substance in our country we call it "tawas",its so effective in preventing armpit odor and wetness,its totally no smell and wetness by rubbing it to your armpit.it is also also effective for mouth allergy by dissolving into water and gargle it.if it is effective in preventing body odor why not for bb.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic