Your Email Address:

First Name:

Baking Soda eliminates my BB, enough to speak and not worry!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I'm glad to see some positive results with the baking soda! Its not a cure, but I do think it minimizes the foul odor!!!!!!
I think I will try swallowing it and then sucking on some chewable sugarless vitamin C after I deliver this baby!!!
Keep those heads up!!!
\:D/

halihope
Master

baking soda and a good time

Post by halihope »

One day 111
You last posted on Monday re the baking soda and having a good time. QUESTIONS: Did you used it the night before and the next day in the morning? Along the day did you used it more than once? And how is it working now?
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

SO I think it must be coming from our stomach, the cause I think. I am puzzled. THe sinuses might not be the cause also the tongue not, it got to be the stomach."

Jimi, I am so happy that you are finding some relief! I personally think by swallowing it goes to the throat area that we can not reach. I also notciced that BS helps ,my acid reflux. I am going to try swallowing it at night before bed too. I put it on tung brush that helps too.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

when you put the bs in the tung brush, did you use it from the mixed solution of water and bs that then you will drink? or just the bs in powder form???
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

in powder yes
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am sure baking soda is totally safe to drink because they make soium ascorbate that is actually a VIT c but without the acidity.

SO we are safe, who wants to compete with me, lets start with 1 cup per day, who dares? Snoopy Sista? Oh I forgot she is busy chasing women
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

LOL Jimi! do you think we can drink it before bed as well as in the morning?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes it is is made for VIT C we can dirink it safely I think, but probably the effects will decrease after a while

somebody test it pliz
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

does the BS give you a real full feeling? burp alot? I hope this helps everyone!
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I'm taking b.s 3 times a day but i'm still taking loads of Vit.C so it's hard to know how much of an effect b.s has.

Without VitC, my mouth would be dry in stressful situations and i'd get terrible bb, i don't think b.s helps with dry mouth, right?
faith59
Junior

Post by faith59 »

I put Baking Soda powder on my tung brush this morning then afterwards I brushed my teeth with it and also disolved a 1/2 teaspoon in a 1/2 glass of water and drank it while I was getting ready for work. My mouth definetily felt cleaner . No smell
Last edited by faith59 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spygirl
Junior

Post by spygirl »

It is safe to ingest b.s. everyday. I tried the sodium ascorbate mix before but I used fresh lemon juice. Waited a few minutes 'till the frizz subsided- taste like alka seltzer. Although it is supposed to increase alkalinity level, I felt gassy and acidic that whole morning and my breath was terrible. I was far better off with plain b.s. water.
faith59
Junior

Uses and Directions on Box of baking soda

Post by faith59 »

Uses:: relieves Heartburn , Acid indigestion, Sour Stomach, upset stomack due to these symptoms
Directions: Add 1/2 teaspoon to 1/2 glass (4fl.oz) of water every 2 hours or as directed by physician. Dissolve completely in water . Accurately measure 1/2 teaspoon.

DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE FOLLOWING AMOUNTS IN 24 HOURS :
Seven (7) 1/2 teaspoons
Three 1/2 teaspoons if you are over 60 years
DO NOT USE THE MAXIUM DOSAGE FOR THAN 2 WEEKS

Other info : each 1/2 teaspoon contains 616mg sodium
Last edited by faith59 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragonbreath

Post by dragonbreath »

I think drinking B.S. is giving me constipation. Anyone else having this problem?
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

Didn't help me much....almost certain its my wisdoms, 18 days to go till their gone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic