Your Email Address:

First Name:

weird smell in nose bb connection????

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
rocky
Total Newbie

weird smell in nose bb connection????

Post by rocky »

im 16 and i have been having bb for around 5months..it isnt very serious but still bugging..i usually can get throgh with maybe 2 or 3 gums..presently im self diagnosing my self because docs just don seem to care..i have gone to couple dentists who dont have a clue on wht to do..so is there any home treatment i can do to help the situation..im presently eating a lot of yoghurt which sort of helps and ocassional keep getting this weird smeel in ma nose..so could thr be any connection????? :-k

halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Hi Rocky, welcome
Before you start bombarding your mouth with products that don't work or might even make your bb worst please read all you can in this forum. It is true about staying away from milk products, coffee, too much protein ect. You can find very helpful information here just be patient and read all. At the present moment some of the people are trying the baking soda formula and so far with good results. This was posted by Mindyb.
I have two sons and the oldest had bb around your age and by the time he was 17 had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled out because they where lopsided (saw it in the x-rays) and if we waited for them to come out they where going to make my son's front teeth crooked. No bb at the present time.
My second son is 16 and so far the dentist have not said anything about pulling out his wisdom teeth but I noticed he was spending too much time brushing his teeth, I did not noticed any bb on him, he wasn't eating breakfast or lunch and waited until school let out to eat something. I approached him and told him that no matter how much time he spent brushing his teeth that an empty stomach produces bad breath and he said "yes I know" I told him to eat cereal and take a fruit for lunch and after that he started to eat breakfast. I don't know if anyone told him he had bb I never smelled anything so it might have been mild. Please consider this and see if you need to make changes.
Cured
Junior

Re: weird smell in nose bb connection????

Post by Cured »

Greetings Rocky,

Knowing what I do now, after having my wisdom teeth extracted, if it is a persistent bad breath (ie, you can have episodes of it at any time of the day, without any control over it) that you developed slowly as you grew older I would look into your wisdom teeth as prime suspect given the fact they come in around this age.

As others have recommended, pull up a chair, put your glasses on and do some reading.This thread might be helpful.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Rocky
How are you? I hope you are for real and not just someone messing around because they don't have something better to do. If not, are you reading these posts??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic