Your Email Address:

First Name:

does anyone here have CH but doesnt have post nasal drip?

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?

do you have CH eventhough you dont suffer from PND?

yes
57%
no
43%

Total votes: 7

angst-ridden
Advanced

does anyone here have CH but doesnt have post nasal drip?

Post by angst-ridden »

ive noticed that majority of the CH sufferers have PND, so i was wondering if someone in here doesnt suffer from it? coz i dont, yet my breath stinks badly! you know the type that can contaminate a whole room? the type that you can actually smell even if my mouth is tightly shut? thats my kind of bad breath. it doesnt smell fecal though, i cant explain the smell, i tried to ask my brother if mine smells like rotting eggs or something but he told me that "he cant smell anything, maybe hes probably immune to it" so basically he didnt answer my question. yeah right. he doesnt really wanna get blunt, if you ask me. i think it smells rotten though. i really dunno how to acccurately describe it when they dont wanna answer my question! coz i dunno how a rotten egg or meat smells like!

anyway, ive been to a dentist, ENT, and an internist, they found nothing wrong with me, except for a few pastas and a wisdom tooth extraction coz the one on my lower right molar was growing sideways but not rotting. it never hurt at all. he just said that it has to be removed. and it might be the one causing it coz the food debris get stuck. guess what, my BB is still there. and after he took my tooth out, he just denied that he ever smelled anything in the 1st place. ah, dentists.. dont we just love them? :roll:

so thats what ive done so far regarding my BB. i never bothered to get a 2nd opinion coz i know that no one can really help me anyway. i tried therabreath, but i dont think that it works, and it leaves a metallic? taste in your mouth. so since i dont suffer from PND, i am hoping that i have to do less procedures to at least make the odor less strong (it gets stronger when i dont talk, you know, bacteria multiplying, and i ALWAYS have to have a candy or gum inside my mouth, im afraid i might get diabetes in the long run? its impossible to go out without it though ) so im gonna give the baking soda method a try. so back to my original question, is there anyone in here that doesnt have PND yet they have chronic halitosis? what products/natural cures have you tried so far? do i have to brush my teeth with baking soda only? no more colgate? coz since therabreath doesnt work anyway, im back to using colgae. i have no choice. i'll stink the same anyway. i used to cough up tonsoliths before but now, not anymore, i can feel them lodged in my throat though. thanks in advance.