Your Email Address:

First Name:

milk

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master

milk

Post by halihope »

I know we must avoid milk and milk products but do I also avoid milk for lactose intolerants? I am one of those and I can only drink this type of milk to enjoy my cereal or oatmeal. I drink lactaid milk. Not soya.

austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

lactose free milk (like lactaid) is still cow's milk, it just had an enzyme added to it to pre-digest the complex sugars that mess with sensitive people. The fact that it is now lactose free has nothing to do with the amount of protein present.

try rice milk. You get used to it after a while.

and with the cereal, try avoid the kinds that have plenty of nuts and seeds, or are advertised as protein enriched. You're just asking for trouble!
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Thanks Austuser
I did try to find rice milk at my local Stater Brothers and Food 4 Less but no luck. I guess I will have my cereal on those days I don't expect visitors or have doctor's appointment. Do you know which market sell rice milk?
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

in my country you can get it everywhere so i dont know. But you can also just have some plain toast for breakfast. Margarine should be ok, but i would avoid any other spreads like butter.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic