Your Email Address:

First Name:

new boyfriend, no way to hang out, help!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sharon
Junior

new boyfriend, no way to hang out, help!

Post by sharon »

It is because of this bb, I have no bf till I'm 25 now, that's miserable.

Thanks for this forum, I started to try every methods I hear from this board for a month, and my bb seems to be reduced a lot. But, that is based on the diet which is almost all vegetables, no protein, absolutely no beef....I can bare this suffering by myself, I know it's so unhealthy that I got so thin and feel weak some times but I've no choice.

Soon I met a great guy who actually being so nice to me and likes me.

At first he met me once a week and I tried just to spend an afternoon with him after I had my lunch myself and we had a dinner together and he left.

Soon he asks me out the whole Saturday or Sunday or the whole weekend, like to drive to some malls in suburbs, I have to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner together with him , and the other time either walking beside him or sitting next to him in his car and talking. This is just horrible!!!! It kills me!!!

Today after the torture, I feel worse and worse and worse, during which we went through traffic jam for more than 50 minutes just sitting in the car and talk after I had barbecues and a lot of korean foods for dinner, I can't tell the pain!!!

At lst we got back, he send me to my apartment, in the elevator he hugged me, when we got into my room, he kissed me and tried to made out with me that he even left a hickey on my upper lip!!! you can imagine how hard I struggled to not open my mouth. Ahhrr... This torture I can't bare more. ..

want to die...I'm cursed. If I do not shun people, they isolate me treat me like shit. If I shun people, they say it is because my bad personality that i'm alone. I really need a bf. But now I don't know how can I spend time with him when it comes to eating.

Any kind person can help me out? Is there any way to deal with this condition? Thank you so much!!!
](*,)

thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

I'm in the same sort of situation only I've actually got a girlfriend into me. She could give a damn about my breath and is infatuated. I am so damn thankful, you should be too. Even when her little bitchy friends react or whatever she acts oblivious. Part of me feels bad for 'putting her through it' so to speak, but then I remember I'm a human being and I deserve love (and intimacy) too.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Well since we've been together I seem to sometimes smell her fecal breath too. I really can't tell whether its her or some strange-assed backdraft of mine though. Will feel so guilty if I 'infected' her.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

My new gf:s breath seems pretty bad too, worse the longer the night goes. I'm thankful if it is... but it could well be 'backdraft'.

As mentioned before, the bb is more a problem for the sufferer, in that we don't wanna subject anyone to it, but obviously there are people who can fall madly in love with us anyway. They just love the stench of shit, IMO. Hth
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Larc, what does her breath smell like?
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

hahaha, yes when I'm at work it seems like young mothers, or mothers with lots of fairly young children can deal with my breath better. They are used to smelling shit in a positive, maternal way or something. Life is so weird like that.

In a fucked up way it would be kind of cool to both have fecal breath and take refuge in each other from the rest of the world.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

...sort of..... Pungent. Would probably be kinda repulsive if she wasn't so sassy.

I'll report when I know if it's backdraft or not :oops:
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

You can by not going, but I'm 100% sure you'll feel even worse afterwards. You have have a choice between choosing "feeling bad" or "feeling worse".
sharon
Junior

Post by sharon »

thanks, everybody!
I know I should be thankful, but I still want to try all I can to improve the condition. It is too painful that I love him I don't want him to suffer, he deserves better.
Humble
Total Newbie

Bad Breath

Post by Humble »

Hi Sharon,

Could the problem be Periodontal Disease or Wisdom Tooth Odor? Have you looked into it. I have a similar problem and empathize with you. I consulted with an Oral Surgeon that suggested that it might be my Wisdom Teeth, that were never removed. I never had a problem until a couple of years after they came in. I went to a couple of dentists that told me to "brush my gums". They never addressed the issue I suspected. I have an appointment to have the Wisdom Teeth pulled in July 2008. I will get Periodontal treatments after the extractions. I hope that it will resolve the issue. I love people and can't isolate myself anymore.
sharon
Junior

Post by sharon »

Hi, thank you, yes I had suspected my wisdom teeth, so I had all of the 4 removed 3 years ago. I'd say, maybe it helped, at least I feel the days before were much more miserable, but is not the only problem source for me, I still get bb. Hope you can get better by romoving them.[/quote]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic