Your Email Address:

First Name:

not sure if this was posted ...but worth a read

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Busted wrote:Strangely, I do not think oceanside ever really got cured. He just doesn't seem to really care about the whole thing anymore just like noptical.

And to be honest I care less about my bb problem too than I did a few years back.
Hello Busted,

I hope you are staying strong and remain hopeful. It's very hard to me to NOT care, or to NOT think about my problem. I would say it's almost impossible to for to ignore things. Granted, depression is another huge problem that has pushed me over the edge to the point of despair.

I believe that we all are victims of circumstantial depression due to our situation with BB, or with any problem that no matter how much efforts and energy put forth to remedy the situation results in further failure and hearteache, that's is insanity.

I no longer consumed by fear and paraoia due to halitosis. Thank God. That has breathe new life into my weary soul, and my outlook on life is brighter with a sense of purpose.

Find the help you need. Weither it's depression, halitosis, ect. ect. ect. you owe it to yourself. Don't give up.

oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

spygirl wrote:Hey Congrats Oceanside. I fully agree with you. I am also one of those who totally gave up on millions of things that did not work…mouthwash, nasal irrigation, etc. and upon doing so, my dry mouth went away in a zap. It was the start of my recovery. I believe that there was a time in our life when something happened to our immunity that cause us bb and being humans we immediately try to fix it with gargles, antibac/biotics, etc. that haywired it further...too much screwing that when our immunity recovers, the anaerobic bac has already claimed territory. Like you, I try to take good care of my health, do my best and leave everything to God and find that my life is enjoyable now. The only difference b/w then and now is really trusting God- totally terminating mouthwash, nasal irrigation and zinc-containing products and cherishing my body to the fullest. I had my tonsils removed but it did not help.

I find that my condition is ‘almost’ normal now- 90% mouth bb-free and 70% nasal bb-free with bb-related reaction of people around me improving to averaged >60%. There are people who think in black and white- either you are not cured or you suffer from halitophobia (‘though I am not saying that this site is halitophobic-free). There are also those who claim chronic bb but still can enjoy clubbing. I envy them as 6 months ago my bb gives me instant-but-lasting fame when I walk into places like these. Are we not all at some point halitophobic????

Good luck to you and keep your faith in Him =D> .
Spygirl,

Amen to that, sister. [-o<

You have amazing inseight on reality. Yes, there are people out in the world suffering from chronic halitosis but are able to led productive and successful life. I've met a man with exceptional intelligence, had many success in bussiness dealings, and endured redicules from BB. I wanted to help him, tell him about what I've done to help myself but sometimes in life it's better to pick and choose your battles. Sometimes ignorant is bliss.

My point is that certain personality types can deal with it, while an introvert personality such as mine, have a harder time.

Yes, once I stopped abusing myself with chemicals it was like from night to day, darkness to light.

I am very happier today as oppose to two years ago. Thank God. I wished I had a blue print to follow as to how to move on from here. How to get back on the road to life after halitosis. :lol:

All those years of lost confidence, embarrasement, and endured paraoia is behind me. I am very excited to live my life and to focus on myself. After all the healing process just begun.

I want to be able to couragously speak the truth and to be able to contribute good to the people around me, in my circle of family and friends and in my workplace. I believe with all my heart that God has given me/us that opportunity.

Keep the faith
Cured
Junior

Post by Cured »

Greetings Oceanside,

For those of us who haven't been around the forum as long, could you be more specific about your former bad breath problem (ie, describe the odor, reactions etc.) and how you specifically resolved it?

I'd be nice to hear another perspective, and while you've touched on it some in this thread I don't see it addressed in detail.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Oceanside,

Have you stopped all antibacterial rinses, toothpastes etc? What do you use now? How long did it take for your mouth to adjust itself and for your bb to be reduced or disappear? :?:
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

That is so strange to me?????????????

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ocenaside clams he had bb all his life and even his parents bought him mouthwash, I dont believe it, and it was rally strong tha he lost his job, he did not have any gfr and stuff.

And suddenly he drops everything, all the mouthwashes and he is cured

Are you kidding me?????

This is such an obvious lie, you must be ****ing joking me
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Hey Oceanside!

I can usually figure out people in about oh 5 secs, but for the life of me I can't figure you out. Are you delusional, paranoid, had bb or never really had it, on medication, need to be on medication or just plain crazy (ain't nothing wrong with being a little bit loco...LOL) Well whatever it is it sounds like you are happy where you are now and I just think that's great! Sounds like life is being good to you! Congratulations!

Jimi,
I don't know exactly where we left off with the post about the dentist, but yes they are BUTCHERS! Those assholes started on me when I was an innocent 5 y/O!

Susie
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

me too , I just cant figure him out, parents buying him a outhwash, and only 1 special mouthwash helped him and nothing else in the world. A discounted crap from Lavoris, that has over 20 different mouthwashes.

I think Oceanside you are really crazy a little bit, on one hand you say how you suffer, that we will al be cured with Lavoris (I mean how dare you you idiot!), people really had hopes!

And then suddenly your bb just stopped suddenly, like god stepped down from heaven and gave you cure.

And you claim you ever had bb, can you ****ing go and read all your posts and see your story just does not come together. I am sure you are delusional and after speaking over the phone with you you were too ****ing calm, no depression, no fear nothing in your voice, obviously your personality clash with your bb.

If you are a spammer of some kind be ashamed, you said you even talked to Rosie Monkey, so you might be Rosie friend or something.

Just remove your ****ing mask and come clean I have enough of this shit!

Because I don't know who takes you seriously beside dogmomma or what was her name and even her bb came back so after vit C.

Just declare your insanity so we know where we are.

So listen to Krazy Oceanside - when you stop mouthwash your bad breath will be cured - you ****ing idiot! And dont hide behind those prayers, you lead a lot of people with Lavoris and that is a sin!

HAs somebody seen him in person, are you sure he is no somekind of failed dentist or something that want to earn quick buck?

Yes SUsie dentist are ****ing butchers.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

In my semi-professional opinion, nobody here is 'insane'. Maybe Oceanside has a touch of OCD (like he mentioned).

Like he mentioned, he probably never had a huge bb problem -- just an above average problem, which with his obsessional personality, he just *had* to solve, as imperfection is not tolerated by an OCD guy. So the result was this intense, obsessional search for a cure which we all got involved in, and gave us hope.

And now, he has made a conscious effort to not obsess so much about his bb etc, and it has made him a happier man. Luckily enough, he never really had a huge bb problem, so can manage it with just a normal routine. Some of us are not so lucky.

The end 8-[
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I think Vit.C worked for a while for Oceanside then it stopped working, it happened to me and others on this board.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes obviously or he is ****ing out of his mind, now he want to play ocd card, well sooner or later you just cant ignore all the ****ing bb comments coming your way.

He dissapeared fro this board for several months, now when his bb is back now he wants to be our friend again. and he cant be trusted, somebody like him to represent us, no ****ing way

Go to your friend halitophobic Mel the ugly ape Rosenberg he can give you few lesons on halitophobia and Larc too
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Jimi,
Well, I don't know what his deal is, but it all seems strange to me. I don't know how having chronic bb since he was 7 years old can just disappear and he really hasn't done any drastic changes. Something just don't add up. He seems like a nice enough guy. I do feel sorry for him. I sure wish mine would just disappear....ha ha But being pregnant mine has gotten 10 times worse cause I have to take in dairy products. I figure I have to do what I have to do and if people don't like the smell, well I can't help it for them. I was talking to a nurse today and she stepped back several feet and rubbed her nose. I can't blame her!!! But I just ignored it and moved on.

Susie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic