Your Email Address:

First Name:

Peridex/ Chlorhexidine Gluconate Oral Rinse

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mizz123
Junior

Peridex/ Chlorhexidine Gluconate Oral Rinse

Post by mizz123 »

This is what my dentist prescribed me. When I told him that when I floss between my crown I get this disgusting moth ball/ feces smell mixed together. :oops: And that I was hoping that is not what my breath smelled like. He neither confirmed nor denied that this smell was coming from my mouth. I felt like he was a little embarrassed. For god sakes you are a doctor. So anyway this stuff has .12% chlorhexidine gluconate in a base containing 11.6% alcohol. I thought that alcohol was really bad for your breath. I am so confused. What do you think about this stuff. Anyone use it before? It also says that it may stain your teeth. lovely.....

VICKSTER
Advanced

Presciption Mouth washes

Post by VICKSTER »

Snobuni,
I was prescribed the same exact mothwashes by my dentist. Watch out because in about 2 weeks you will stink to high heaven and your teeth will turn yellow especially if you drink coffee or smoke. It is just like all the crap the doc's have out there, the bugs figure away around it and multiply. Sorry...... this is such a challenge in our lives .... trust me I know. I get up every day and run to the computer to see if someone has found the cure ..... I know we will !! VICKSTER
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic