Your Email Address:

First Name:

Two Part Question----Long Post(Sorry, I'm new)

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
m_s
Total Newbie

Two Part Question----Long Post(Sorry, I'm new)

Post by m_s »

Before I start I want to tell you a little about myself since I am a new member:

I am 25, I live in brooklyn ny. I am single woman and I am an attractive woman. I mean I get stares all the time and people trying to pick me up all the time. You would think this would make me happy but instead it makes me not want to leave the house!! I'm always thinking about what they must think after talking to me "how can someone be so attractive but have such bad breath" or "how can someone have such beautiful white teeth and have bad breath" I don't have many friends just one really and I thank the universe for her because I don't know what I would do without her. If anyone has seen the movie babel , I was exactly like the deaf japanese girl. so desperate for love and acceptance I would date any jerk that just wanted to use me. Now I just don't date at all because I'm emotionally scarred.

I just got my bachelors degree last year and I feel that my breath played a major part in my layoff six months ago. I think I wasn't viewed as an asset to the company because I really went out of my way NOT to talk to anyone. I came across as antisocial, shy, unable to communicate properly and definitely not the type that would add to a company's success. I have been on several interviews since then and have yet to be hired.

My first question is, I had my tonsils out a few years ago but not my adenoids, does anyone know if the adenoids get the same "stones" that the tonsils do? And how would I be able to see my adenoids? I did a search for adenoids and couldn't find any answers

Secondly, I would like to meet up with someone, that lives in or around the new york city area. I'm willing to travel to places in new jersey or philidelphia or baltimore. If you are traveling to NY I would like to meet with you too.
The reason is this...I know for a fact that at some point in the past I had bad breath because my co workers would make fun of me. But, I think that I may have cured it. I have done several things to try and cure it. I have:

1. had my tonsils removed
2. had my old crown replaced
3. had deep cleaning at the dentist to reduce gum pockets
4. I started using the hydrofloss, which I believe is the main thing because before when I use to floss there was a horrible smell, which is no longer there.
5. I scrape my tongue and use a tongue gel
6. I do a nasal wash with the hydropulse very often
7. Drink more water
8. Avoid dairy

So after all this I went to a "bad breath" doctor and had test done and he even had me count to 10 out loud while he put his nose within an inch of my mouth, He said I was fine, but I am still getting the same tell tale signs that I have a breath issue. People offering me gum, people putting gum/mints in their mouths when I'm around, people covering or touching their noses. I have even had someone cover their mouth when they where talking to me, I guess suggesting that I should do the same,

I would hate to live in fear if I don't have to, but I would also hate not addressing an issue because no one has the balls to just tell the truth. And believe me I have asked people straight up.

If someone would please agree to meet with me I'm sure we could help each other. I have a lot of knowledge now on the subject, as I'm sure you do. I could tell you where the odor is coming from, how strong it is, when it is at it's worse, if you even have a problem at all. I have tried pming some people but I guess not everyone wants to meet. I know that the only person that could really be honest with me is someone who has been through what I have been through.

sun
Junior

Post by sun »

Send me your pic ;)..

I think there is a post on this forum where people mention where they are from. If memory serves me right. there were a few on here that are from NY or close to NY. Try looking for that thread and contact those people that is close to your location. I think a faster way to contact them is to ask Jimi for thier primary email address but Jimi seems reluctant to give.
P.S. I know that can be confidential info but we all are desperate here and Im sure everyone concern will understand.
bleh
Junior

Post by bleh »

I know exactly how you feel. Lately, I've been taking 1000mg Vitamin C, 1000mg Rainbow Lite Candida Cleanse, 1000mg Green Tea Supplements, 2 Squirts of Nasonex, and doing the regular brushing. My Hydrofloss is having trouble working but my mouth feels much less clean when I don't use it. I feel as though my problem has gotten a lot better, but far from being to the carefree stage. Somedays I can't sense that my breath is bad, but yet my friends are covering their noses, and other days I feel as though my breath is worse but nobodys covering their noses. I seriously wish somedays I could just plop over and die. But if you're interested in meeting, I live probably about 5 hours away from you.
m_s
Total Newbie

Post by m_s »

Thanks guys...I have started to pm people privately with some responses.

I just did the stomach acid assessment to see if I have low stomach acid. It took me 4 min and a few seconds to burp, so started to take the HCI capsules. We'll see what happens over the next few days.

Bleh, where do you live?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic