Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lashing out against society

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Eric
Advanced

Lashing out against society

Post by Eric »

I'm not trying to propose terrorist actions or some killing spree BS so please don't take this the wrong way.
I just feel like I want to get back at society with little pranks and annoyances so I don't always have to feel like a scared victim.
The only stuff I've really done so far is purposefully blast rude people in the face with my bad breath.
Another idea I have is the 'guilt trip' whereby we tell rude people that comment on our breath we have a serious medical condition (which we actually do) but something akin to esophageal cancer.
I also sometimes like to indulge in problem foods (beer and ice cream) then go and be myself at a local restaurant, messing up everyone else's dining experience.
I'm looking for more ideas...

sunshine
Total Newbie

Re: Lashing out against society

Post by sunshine »

Eric wrote:I'm not trying to propose terrorist actions or some killing spree BS so please don't take this the wrong way.
I just feel like I want to get back at society with little pranks and annoyances so I don't always have to feel like a scared victim.
The only stuff I've really done so far is purposefully blast rude people in the face with my bad breath.
Another idea I have is the 'guilt trip' whereby we tell rude people that comment on our breath we have a serious medical condition (which we actually do) but something akin to esophageal cancer.
I also sometimes like to indulge in problem foods (beer and ice cream) then go and be myself at a local restaurant, messing up everyone else's dining experience.
I'm looking for more ideas...
Eric I feel the same way. I would love ot get back at the people who have been rude because of this problem. I try to stay home as much as possible and today I didn't go to see my son compete in the Jr, Olympics because I know some of the parents/coaches have talked about my bad breath. I can't help it! I'm going to doctors and brushing and washing and flossing and scraping. To hell with them. I would love to make them eat their awful and hurting words.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

If we ever got into a fight, all they had to say was "you have bb, shut up" and we are already beaten. :roll:
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

thanatos wrote:I have a date in a few hours as well. I'll be driving her around the island and it's her birthday so we're eating where she wants: A place that serves garlic shrip plate lunches.

My morning starts out horribly and now I feel dead inside. I almost want to call her up and cancel this date. Why put myself through that hell?
Sorry about the girl at Starbucks Than, she sounds a complete nob jockey.

What really interests me about you is that you do actually go on dates. I purposely don't get that close to men and pretty much avoid them, even when I am asked out I say no without thinking about it, even if i like the guy. I just couldn't bear being in such close proximity of someone and all the stress that goes with it.

How do you have the confidence to agree to go out with them when you know at some point you'll have to get close?

Did the date go alright?
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
jane
Post by jane »

[quote="thanatos"]She came over this morning and we had sex. I was not exactly prepared, but I did happen to brush up before she came.

whoo hoo! good for you :D hey, did you control your breathing during? doesnt it suck?! when i really wanna let loose i put a pillow over my face and pretend its just a "thing" that i do. or i put a pillow over his face. i saw this woman do that in a sex documentary once (waaay before the bb) and i copied her b/c i felt boring and wanted to be special.

and for the record, a WOMAN w/ bb is waaay worse than a man. women are beautiful creatures, and men like to see us that way almost all the time. its harder for us. its the same as having a smelly vagina.. you just dont see her the same way you know? and we have this tolerance and slight masochism in us that allows us to love a man no matter what's going on.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I dont think so, most of the women with bb still have boyfriends and men with bb are usually single

So you must be wrong
hello
Junior

Post by hello »

thanatos...how effective is the eclipse gum?
sun
Junior

Post by sun »

To be fair :D , if we were on the "other side" I think our reactions would be the same. Now that we are experiecing this condition of ours, we know how it feels to be mocked or made fun of. This is just how the society is so lets all not pretend like we are a bunch of mother theresas out here. No point feeling sorry for yourself because that is not going to help. Channel your anger/frustation to something else. Be determined more than ever now to look for a cure. List all the possible causes out there that is 'known' to cause bb and try eliminating them 1 by 1. See how that goes. And we are done with that list, by then im sure they will come out with new theories :D
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
sun
Junior

Post by sun »

Thanatos,

I am happy for you man. Im sure life is 'better' now. It would be perfect if you can get rid of this once and for all. Imagine all the things we wanted to do but could not due to bb. Do things without any complexity.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I agree Jimi. I think most girls with bb still have b/f or husbands. You know why? I think it's b/c Men have a dull sense of smell. I would love to punish that piece of crap husband of mine with my breath but he can't even smell it....sucks for me....haha

Susie
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I don't think it has anything to do with sense of smell. I think men just don't care that much compared to girls. Plus men are usually more messy than girls are.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic