Your Email Address:

First Name:

One week of feedback

Tell us your story with bad breath
tdonline

One week of feedback

Post by tdonline »

My mom lives on the west coast while I live on the east coast. On my recent visits home, she hadn't detected too much BB on me. Well my mom is visiting me this week and while we were at the market, she asked if I was having bad breath again...I asked if she just smelled it or had it been all day? She said yeah since I picked her up from the airport. Okay, depressing. But for that, I'm going to punish her by using her as my feedback tool for the week... :D I will report as much as I can. I don't know if this will be helpful to people but I don't have much to lose anymore...

I asked her what the odor was like. She said it smelled like I had eaten garlic. I try to not eat garlic anymore but I do put whole cloves and saute them with my food/sauce for aroma. I thought this may be a way to get the flavoring w/o the bad effects of actually eating the garlic. Can garlic be that strong where it still permeates your breath without actually swallowing it? For lunch (about 9-10 hours earlier) I had pasta with rapini and sausage. I had sauteed a clove of garlic in olive oil but made sure to pick it out of my container so I wouldn't eat it.

Anyhow, got home, showered and rinsed my mouth. Asked my mom about my breath. And this time she said the odor was musky. It wasn't strong and not necessarily very bad, just like my natural aroma coming out of my mouth. She said it was like when someone sweats and you can smell it. It didn't smell like rotten eggs, crap or flatulence.

I'm going to brush and rinse before bed. I will ask again. Will report when I can.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Pretty please let she monitor you before you eat a meal, during the meal and after the meal how is the bb.

She needs to figure out where the bb is coming from

Also use the tung brush and clean the tongue, she smell you, then clean the deep behind the tongue, she smells you again

Also buy a peroxide and put few drops in your nose and let she smell you again

DO many tests and write it down. SHow your momma this site please and tell her our fate might depend on her. SHe has a big heart I think for giving you the truth.

Also let she smell her finger after she scrubs your tongue, throat and nose discharge.

THis is really valuable
tdonline

Post by tdonline »

Jimi, for a number of reasons I'm not able to do most of the things you requested. I can only report on my usual regiment.

Okay, so last night I wanted to see if my bad breath persisted after my night time routine of brushing, tongue scraping, flossing and mini-brushing (go between brushes) and finally gargling with hydrogen peroxide, I asked my mom, who was already half asleep. No BB.

I went to work today so the first thing I did when I got home was ask for feedback. I ate the same lunch as the day before, pasta with rapini and sausage enthused with a touch of garlic. I made sure to not actually eat the garlic. I brushed and flossed at work. Then had fruit in the late afternon. According to mom, after I talked inched from her face. No BB.

I've just eaten steak that was smothered with garlic. I scraped off the garlic before eating the steak. I'm also feeling a bit of heartburn.

Took a break from this post. Just spent about 45 minutes sitting with my mom looking at pictures on my laptop. So we were very close to each other. I did notice she would shift and change her position and I wasn't sure if my breath or she was just shifting for comfort. Anyhow, just asked and the response was that I had no BB. Okay that's the report for today.

I'm thinking of really torturing my mom tomorrow and asking her about the dreaded morning breath.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Jesus Christ if you are able to ask your momma if you stink or not why she does not do all the tests with you????

Why does not she smell the tongue coating and report if oyur bb smells like that.

Ok forget it. You probbaly have very mild bb so it will not elp most of the people here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic