Your Email Address:

First Name:

OREGANO OIL A GREAT HELPER I WANT TO SHARE!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
solutionsercher
Total Newbie

OREGANO OIL A GREAT HELPER I WANT TO SHARE!!

Post by solutionsercher »

I HAD BEEN FIGHTING THIS HORRIBLE CONDITION FOR YEARS (ABOUT 23), I HAD TRIED, ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT PEOPLE MENTION ON THIS SITE, AND, I FOUND SOMETHING ABOUT, 2 MONTHS AGO THAT HAD HELPED ME SO MUCH, THE BB, HAD BEEN REDUCE ALMOST TO 0, AND, IN THE 2 MONTHS I HAD JUST FOUND ONE TONSILL STONE, AND IT DIDN'T SMEEL, BESIDES THE POST NASAL DRIP, IT HAS BEEN LESS ANOING TOO, (I WANTED TO WAIT THIS TIME, TO SEE, IF IT WASN'T ONE OF THOSE REMEDIES THAT WORK AT THE BEAGINING, AND THEN STOP WORKING).
I REALLY HOPE, THIS HELP A LOT OF YOU, I AM TALKING ABOUT:

WILD OREGANO OIL, AND THE WAY I HAD BEEN USING IT, IS:

I PUT 3 DROPS, IN SOME WATER, AND I DRINK IT, ABOUT 2 TIMES A DAY.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW, IF IT WORKED FOR YOU.

Cured
Junior

Re: OREGANO OIL A GREAT HELPER I WANT TO SHARE!!

Post by Cured »

solutionsercher wrote:WILD OREGANO OIL, AND THE WAY I HAD BEEN USING IT, IS:

I PUT 3 DROPS, IN SOME WATER, AND I DRINK IT, ABOUT 2 TIMES A DAY.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW, IF IT WORKED FOR YOU.
One of the very worst of the misguided things I ever tried to cure my bad breath before having my wisdom teeth exracted was a $30 bottle of oil of oregano taken just as you said. Not only did it give me massive heartburn, and sting my throat, but I found the taste so horrible I couldn't possibly continue consuming the stuff. I would literally shudder every time I'd swallow that stuff...even a single drop in a whole coffee mug of water was almost totally unbearable. Not to mention that it made not even a dent in my problem.

Nasty, nasty stuff. I cringe just thinking back to it.
Hal_1t0515

Post by Hal_1t0515 »

One of the side effects of oregano oil is it makes it impossible to turn off the CAPS lock.

Seriously, I tried it in capsule form. It caused serious indigestion. Maybe it's better just to take the herb whole.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I don't think it's gonna be that easy.

What product exists to control bacteria 100%? Cleaning products, hygiene products, sanitizing products. They aren't even perfected yet. Our problem is complex. I have a feeling the solution will take the efforts of the best scientists in the world, not something sitting in your cupboard.

But that's just me, and my growing lack of confidence with this whole thing. If we were close to a cure, some entrepreneur would jump all over it.
solutionsercher
Total Newbie

HEY CURED AND Hal_1t0515

HEY CURED AND Hal_1t0515:

I AM SORRY, I DIDN'T WORKED OUT FOR YOU, THANK GOD, IT HAD HELPED ME, AND, I HADN'T FEEL ANY OF STOMACH PROBLEMS THAT YOU MENSION, AND, ANOTHER THINK THAT MADE IT SO INTERESTING FOR ME, IS THAT I READ ABOUT THE OREGANO OIL, THAT BACTERIA, CAN'T GET INMUNE TO IT, AS THEY GET WITH MEDICATION, SO, I REALLY HOPE THIS CAN HELP SOMEBODY ELSE, MY BEST WISHES FOR YOU TO FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS HORRIBLE PROBLEM.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

I have to agree with solutionsearcher on this one. I`ve been taking the capsules for 10months & there`s been an improvement on my breath. The rotten taste I get in my mouth is gone & my UTI which prescribed antibiotics failed to cure seems gone too. I`ve asked people who got cured with other products/methods & some of them took 2-4 years before they
were successful with their regimen. The sad part of this is that there`s no guarantee that it will work the same way for everyone.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Hi

can any of you post the link when you bought it??

thanks good luck
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

ER I buy my supply from a local health store so if you can find gnc or healthy options in your area, I`m pretty sure they have a lot of different brands. It`s not the wild oregano that I`m taking but I`m not sure if there`s any difference at all.

I remember spygirl`s also taking this for several months now.I wonder what her result is? Is she still here?
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Solutionsercher,

When did you take the oregano oil, before brushing, after brushing, with food?

How long did it take to positively affect your breath? Do you think your bb was caused by a candida infection as I've read that candida can be cured by taking oregano oil for a few weeks.
Hal_1t0515

Re: HEY CURED AND Hal_1t0515

Post by Hal_1t0515 »

solutionsercher wrote:HEY CURED AND Hal_1t0515:

I AM SORRY, I DIDN'T WORKED OUT FOR YOU, THANK GOD, IT HAD HELPED ME, AND, I HADN'T FEEL ANY OF STOMACH PROBLEMS THAT YOU MENSION, AND, ANOTHER THINK THAT MADE IT SO INTERESTING FOR ME, IS THAT I READ ABOUT THE OREGANO OIL, THAT BACTERIA, CAN'T GET INMUNE TO IT, AS THEY GET WITH MEDICATION, SO, I REALLY HOPE THIS CAN HELP SOMEBODY ELSE, MY BEST WISHES FOR YOU TO FIND A SOLUTION TO THIS HORRIBLE PROBLEM.
Thanks for sharing. I ordered some 100% pure OOO and plan to try it as you did in water or juice. I tried it in capsule form awhile back and that gave me indigestion. Probably was mixed with low quality oil. Everything else I've tried do far has not cured the tonsil stones which seem to be the source of my bb.
solutionsercher
Total Newbie

HI: ANWERING THE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE OREGANO OIL, I PUT 3 DROPS, IN A GLASS OF WATER, AND, I TAKE IT AFTER BRUSHING MY TEETH, AT MORNING, AND AGAIN ABOUT LIKE AT 5:00 IN THE AFTERNOON (EVEN WHEN I DON'T DRINK IT AFTER A MEAL I RECOMEND THAT YOU DO , I HAVE A VERY STRONG STOMACH, AND I DON'T KNOW IF IT CAN MAKE YOU FEEL SICK WITH OUT FOOD EVEN WHEN IT DOESN'T TO ME.
I BOUGHT MINE ON EBAY, AND I GOT SURE ITS WILD OREGANO OIL, AND THAT IT HAVE A BIG PERCENTAGE OF CARVACROL IN IT, IT TOOK ME ABOUT 3 DAYS, TO START FELLING A FRESHER BREATH, I REALLY THINK THIS KILLS THE ANAEROBIC BACTERIA, AND AS I SAID BEFORE, I READ THAT BACTERIA CAN NEVER GET INMUNE TO IT. I STILL USE AYR (THE NASAL IRRIGATION WHEN I TAKE A SHOWER).
I AM SORRY, IF MY ENGLISH IS NOT PERFECT, IS NOT MY FIRST LENGUAGE, BUT, IF ANYBODY HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER, AND I HOPE FOR A LOT OF YOU THIS WILL BE A CURE.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

solution searcher, what brand of oregano oil do you use? i see so many brands on the net, some are more expensive than the others. since i plan to buy it online if i cant find it here in our local stores, i going for the cheapest one. :lol: but i still wanna know what brand you're using so that i'll try and see if it relieves my problem. mine is getting worse as the years go by, the smell mutates from just smelling "spoiled" before now in the morning it smells like rottten food! like a trash can, if i may say. very strong odor too. im disgusted with myself. thanks.
solutionsercher
Total Newbie

angst-ridden:

Go to ebay an write on the search tab: Lrg- 1oz. Bottle Turkey Wild Oregano Oil of Oregano Oil, and you will find the one I bought. Best wishes!!!
dragond
Total Newbie

Praying for a Miracle

Post by dragond »

I have been have a problem with BB for abt 10 years; and have tried evrythng under the sun and spent money I really didnt have to fix this problem with no success. I have also had digestive problems for abt 10 yrs and have had many test done on me. In a few weeks, I will have a Hydrogen Breath Test done to check for bacteria in my intestines. Once my results come back, I can determine the right treatment; but Im convinced my problem stems from either bacteria or candida. I was convinced before and was wrong, but we'll see. I just purchased WOO with 80% carvacrol as well as a yeast cleanse. I'm kinda hoping its either candida or bacteria; which is soo sad, but I need a diagnoses. My life has really suffered behind BB. I dont want to socialize with anyone or work because of embarrasment! Im afraid my boyfriend might leave me because of it. I've grown accustomed to watching peoples body language, and try to talk a certain way to not give off as much of an offensive odor. Im making the sugarless gum companies rich as hell, I bathe excessivly because I fear its now coming from my pores. I feel this way cause people will ask who farted; and nobody farted, nor did I say anything, but people still smell it. I wish all of you the best and hope u all get the right treatment ASAP; because this is no way for people to live. So sorry to blab on and on, but I need to vent. I am suffering so bad. But consider it might be bacteria or candida and cleanse yourself really well.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic