Your Email Address:

First Name:

How wonderful...

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
daveparker
Advanced

How wonderful...

Post by daveparker »

isn't it wonderful that all day everyday, when we are at work or running chores, your half expecting someone to say you stink or your breath smells like shit, u talk to customers at work, not because u want to but u have to, u try to speak as less as you can, the boss gets on your back for not getting enough sales, you don't care, you'd rather get fired than subject everyone with ur shit breath....every single person u come across you expect them to make a comment, u stare into their face, looking for reactions, when they are walking away, you try and hear what they are saying to see if they are making fun of you, than there are those days when you feel relatively confident, you almost forget about the problem you have, than a person says omg breath smells like shit or looks at their spouse/friend with wide open eyes and mouths damn to them....isn't it great, you go thru all this crap everyday, you do a pointless routine that takes you at least an half and hour, for what? seems like for nothing at all, you go to doctors and dentists, who tell u that u are fine, ur family tells u are fine, u almost believe them until some stranger humiliates you, than u contemplate being crazy or mentally unstable, u think about the life u once had, the future you once envisioned, and now your biggest dream, hope, and fantasy is to not have bad breath, how wonderful, you lost all your friends, you've had no relationships since the problem started, and your social life consists of talking on message boards on the internet....No, i dont want to be a doctor, scientist, or a billionaire, i want to have normal breath, thats my dream.

mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

I so hear you on that one.
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

I think if I ever get permanently cured, or at least figure out a way to control it for hours at a time, I'm going to never stop talking to people. I will be outgoing again, like I used to be.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

If I ever got cured from this, I will never shut up again.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

In public you keep your mouth shut as tight as possible.
When you're alone, you will talk and laugh freely, and that is probably the real personality.

And not the personality we all have in common, which we developed after finding out about the bb-problem.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic