Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tonsil Stones is my cause of BB!

Tell us your story with bad breath
bb_girl

Tonsil Stones is my cause of BB!

Post by bb_girl »

Hi everyone, I've been suffering from BB for about the last 5 years or so. It wasn't too bad until the past year. I tried Dr. Katz's products, taking Probiotics, Throat Sprays, Propolis sprays, you name it, I've done it!

About a few months ago, I learned about Tonsil Stones. I didn't think it really pertained to me but one day at work I coughed and something landed on my hand. I didn't know what it was, but something told me to smell it. BOY WAS IT A HORRIFYING SMELL! Then I remembered the stuff I read about Tonsil Stones and I thought this must be it!

Since then I've been obsessed about finding these buggers in my tonsil. I seriously think this is the main cause of my BB. But even if I remove them, I know I still have BB.

Then last night, I found a video on YouTube showing someone removing his stones. I realized I wasn'd digging far enough. When I tried copying him, I took out 5 in a sitting! And it's as thought I just opened up a lid of a trash can because I can sense a really stinky smell now. I think there are more hidden but I am having a hard time finding them.

They have such a fowl smell, so to think that others are smelling this really makes me sad and I feel so bad for everyone. I am trying desperately every day to have clean breath, but there is never a day where I can get by without being confident when I talk.

I am glad there is a forum for sufferers like me. I recently quit my job and part of the reason was because I was so embarassed at having BB. I recently have a new job, and I'm pretty sure I'm scaring everyone already, but I hope to find a cure soon!

bb_girl

Post by bb_girl »

Ever since I 'discovered' where the mystery tonsil stone was hiding, I have taken out so much this past week or so.

And just a while I go, I got the biggest one I have ever seen!! It was just a tiny thing peeking out so I figured I'll let it alone for a few more days for it to come out some more.

But everytime I put the q-tip on the tonsil, it would be really smelly, even more than usual. So I thought this must be a pretty bad one.

I was getting nauseous over the smell, but I kept poking around it. I was just ready to give up and I tried one last time for today, then VOILA!

OMG, OMG...I barely pushed on my tonsil and the hugest one just squirted out like a toothpaste out of a tube...I freaked out and I was like OMG, OMG. My husband looked at it and he was freaking out.

When I got it out of my mouth it was HUGE and of course, very stinky. I had to spray deodorizer. LOL.

Right now I have to meet my friend so I'm going to test to see if she rubs her nose (as she always does, I've noticed.)

Wish me luck!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic