Your Email Address:

First Name:

Such a silly thing...

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
daveparker
Advanced

Such a silly thing...

Post by daveparker »

what normal people would think that bad breath was ruining someones life....if u told them that, they'd prolly say go brush ur teeth or go to a dentist....thanks a lot....i have better oral hygeine than u asshole, nothing fuckin works!!!!! such a silly thing as bad breath making sum1 contemplate doing the unthinkable, how sad and fuckin pathetic is that, if sum1 found out that was the reason, they'd prolly shrug off that off and think some sort of mental/personality disorder was involved. maybe mental/personality disorder was involved but what do they think brought it on?!?! this so fuckin crippling, its so unreal.

Cured
Junior

Re: Such a silly thing...

Post by Cured »

daveparker wrote:what normal people would think that bad breath was ruining someones life....if u told them that, they'd prolly say go brush ur teeth or go to a dentist....thanks a lot....i have better oral hygeine than u asshole, nothing fuckin works!!!!! .
Exactly, totally feel you on that one Dave. Seen from that perspective this is the worst health ailment to have socially not just because it is an isolating sort of problem but because people's general perception is that it is a hygiene problem that sufferers are better than to have. At least people with AIDS and other diseases get sympathy as being helpless against their disease. But with us, people treat you as if they're better than you because they don't have this problem.

I guess the only people who would understand would be victims of racism who are objects of spite for something they can't help.
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

I agree with you all.

It is so difficult to live or even to get a job with this condition. I was on a bus today and even the bus driver kept coughing and coughing. The same thing happened at the last job interview. I am such a wreck. I stay at home because I am afraid to go for job interviews.

Can I go to interview room chewing gum. I dont think so. Not that the gum helps in anyway. I feel like my life is ruined. I see these job adverts and want to work but cant because of this condition.

How does God expect us to work or survive in this world.

I dont know what to do!!!!!

D
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

I dread going to work, going out in public, going out with people, even tho the loneliness is too much for me to handle ne more, i rather be alone and miserable, than be known as the stinky guy and be miserable.
iva
Master

Post by iva »

Gee, a team building is coming up and in order to be able to go and take part, I shall have to start taking antibiotics in advance. Hopefully by the time the event starts, the stench will be almost gone (temporarily, of course) and I shall behave normally.
That is insane, I used to be like other peolple...
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

IVA What type of antibiotics do you take for bb My dentist has me taking 4 tablet of Erythromycin 250mg an hour before my appointment because of a hip replacement but I do not notice any relief from bb.
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

On a side note, I went to a salon recently and noticed NO ONE there had bb, everyone who spoke to me has breath like a breeze and they were all chatting with others, clients just living their lives! I had to read my damn book because I don't want my hairdresser to start talking to me and I would have to talk over the blowdryer and my nasty bb will be unbearable!! They may ask me to not return!
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I always watch closely how other people have conversations. It is always very smooth. sometimes I see someone who might look like a CH sufferer because he/she keeps her mouth shut tight. But then sometimes they talk and I'm like "nope, not a CH sufferer".

Damn seriously my bb problem is really terrible. Most of the time when I'm talking, let's stay we're standing in a circle. Each and everyone of em would back off.

This problem is rare. If you have it, you are litterally screwed. Cause most of the people taht do want to talk to you, change their minds, because they can't stand the bb. And you really want to talk, but you are afraid that you attack other people with your bb and you hgave no idea what they are thinking of you, what impression you just made.

What a b*tch!! #-o

But to be honest, I feel pretty numb right now. I almost forgot to get out of the train today, because I was daydreaming again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic