Your Email Address:

First Name:

White Tongue

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
prey
Junior

White Tongue

Post by prey »

Hello everybody i have a question 8)
ON the end of my tongue i have some small circles of withe coating spreading only on the back of the tongue,could it be an infection or is it just pnd?
On the back are the circles,on the middle is just plain.

halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

PREY I haven't heard of anyone complaining of this, the white rings on back and front of tongue, you should have your doctor take a look at it. Most of us have a white coating on the back of tongue only or all of the tongue. When you brush your tongue does the white comes off??
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

I too have the same condition. I have small bumps at the back of my tongue and because of these i cannot clean that area properly with tongue bresh. The white bumps sometimes bleed when i use my tongue brush hard.
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

tung brush, tongue scrapers, nasal rinses helped me get rid of white tongue, im guessing it had to do with pnd.
prey
Junior

Post by prey »

halihope wrote:PREY I haven't heard of anyone complaining of this, the white rings on back and front of tongue, you should have your doctor take a look at it. Most of us have a white coating on the back of tongue only or all of the tongue. When you brush your tongue does the white comes off??
My tongue is all white but on the end of it there are this small circles
It comes off only with soda but not all of it.
3 years ago my ent told me that i have pnd because i am allergic to dust,
but i have pnd even in school were there is not so much dust and all the windows are always open.Another ENT putted a tube through my nose in my sinuses and didnt find any mucus.Could it be that my tonsills acumulate mucus and then trasport it on my tongue?
I also did that test when you swallow some kind of milk and then with x rays they look at your stomac,they didnt find anything wrong.
prey
Junior

Post by prey »

Happylife wrote:I too have the same condition. I have small bumps at the back of my tongue and because of these i cannot clean that area properly with tongue bresh. The white bumps sometimes bleed when i use my tongue brush hard.
I also have 2 or 3 bumps and around them are spreading small white circles.
JZ
Junior

Post by JZ »

I think that my white tongue is also PND related.
I am allergic to dust.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic