Your Email Address:

First Name:

does anyone know where to get corsodyl abroad?

Tell us your story with bad breath
trmed12
Total Newbie

does anyone know where to get corsodyl abroad?

Post by trmed12 »

hi,

i'm going abroad soon to south america and also asia, i wonder if anyone knows if it is possible to get corsodyl in these continents?

thank you O:)

kim
Total Newbie

corsodyl

Post by kim »

what does corsodyl do?[i][url][color=black][/color][/url][/i]
JZ
Junior

Post by JZ »

Corsodyl Mouthwash
Chlorhexidine gluconate is an antiseptic and disinfectant agent, which is active against various bacteria, viruses, bacterial spores and fungi. It kills the micro-organisms associated with various mouth and throat infections, and other common conditions in the mouth. These include the Candida albicans fungi that causes thrush infection in the mouth, and bacteria that may infect mouth ulcers or other sore areas in the mouth, eg after dental surgery. Infection of these areas increases discomfort and delays healing. Chlorhexidine has also been shown to prevent the formation and build up of plaque on teeth, which helps prevent inflammation of the gums (gingivitis). It can therefore be used as an aid to oral hygiene, particularly in instances where toothbrushing is a problem, eg following dental surgery or in physically or mentally handicapped people. Chlorhexidine is available as a mouthwash, a spray or a dental gel for the treatment of common dental conditions. The gel is used to brush the teeth, or for direct application to sore areas in the mouth. The action of rinsing the mouth with the mouthwash provides a mechanical cleaning action in the mouth. The spray is applied to tooth and gum surfaces, ulcers and other sore areas. All kill micro-organisms in the areas they are in contact with and help maintain oral hygiene.

What is it used for?
Aid to maintaining oral hygiene Inflammation of the lining of the mouth due to irritation from dentures
Oral thrush
Painful white ulcers in the mouth (apthous ulcers) Prevention and treatment of gum disease (gingivitis) Prevention of plaque build-up on the teeth
Promoting gum healing after dental surgery
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic