Your Email Address:

First Name:

Don't give a ***k anymore

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Yes Elliot

I will post all the emails on the front page. SO people please start adding.

First lets start with Howard Stern
[email protected]
1-888-927-7465

Call these fuckers, they are the biggest radio in the world. We need to do it in mass mail, one perosn wil nto achieve anything.

kim
Total Newbie

raw food

Post by kim »

jimi i remember you once said you ate just oranges and bread and the bb went?? is that the raw food thing? also what are the sprays that helped post nasal? I think our bacteria feeds and loves pnd, most of us have pnd in common. who else has done raw food?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I was on 100 % raw, no cooked stuff, bread is cooked, so no, I was eating only raw food and vegetables

nothing else
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I can concur that a 100% raw food diet is what helps the most, by far. The big problem is staying on the diet, the longest i've lasted was 3 months but back then, i didn't eat any meat at all, my only source of fat was avocados so it made the diet impossible to stay on, eventually your body craves fat and you start binge eating on ice cream, cheese, etc and your bb is back!

Now i've added raw eggs and occasionnaly raw fish to my diet, that makes staying on the diet much easier. You'd think eggs give bb but it doesn't, not in my case anyway. I eat 3 to 6 a day, mixed with bananas using a hand blender, no more cravings!
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Raw food sound very limited!
Anyhow here is a raw shrimp recipe called "shrimp ceviche" Clean and cut shrimp into small pieces and add lemon juice to "cook it" toss well to coat and place in refrigerator, let marinade or cook for 30 minutes. Add chopped onion, chopped tomatoes, peeled and chopped cucumber, chopped "cilantro" and for spiciness add chopped jalapeno or serrano chile, salt to taste, toss gently and serve on tostadas or crackers and relish with chop avocado. ENJOY You can substitute fish for the shrimp. O:)
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

halihope wrote:Raw food sound very limited!
It really is, it's no fun at all, especially if you love meat, what's more delicious than pan-cooked chicken breasts with spices and dijon mustard? I just want to see if my bb can go away *completely* if i stay on that diet long enough. If i can be 100% cured, i'm willing to make the sacrifices and be a ****ing raw vegetarian/health nut for the rest of my life but i won't settle for just an improvement. Millions of people are vegan/raw foodist/etc by choice so why not us, if it means we're cured (which remains to be seen).
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

archimonde

if you are raw 100 % for 6 months the bb should go away. And dont ***k with raw meat ans stuff it is danfgerous.

Eat 10 bananas per day, that will keep your weight probably. Raw eggs are ok but be careful about salmonela.

But you are sayign you have binges of cooked fat food.

From my experience bb will get really bad after months but it will after than improve. I was almost free, then my teeth enamel started to chip off. Because of lack of calcium. Try to eat raw cheeses and raw milk.....

ANd green leaf smoothies, that might save your teeth.

I tried 2 times and I failed. Maybe the third time I will suceed.

But I need to find the solution for my teeth.

Also if you have problems ith teeth dont eat oranges, lemons and pineapple.
FBseeker

Post by FBseeker »

That's very interesting. What a raw food diet does is give you live enzymes that are destroyed by cooking, leading to better digestion and better health.

I wonder if you get the same effects by taking a strong digestive enzyme tablet with every meal. It would be great if someone that saw good results with the raw food diet is willing to experiment with this and report their results.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

no way, raw is raw, under raw also you r body odour starts to vanish, so people with TMAU should try it

Raw is the only system that I know that really cures people, People get of meds after 3 weeks usually.

I would really want to see what does it to for other people on this board
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I dunno.

I have never tried the raw thing, actually I am back into eating what I want, besides obvious stuff like onions, hot/spicy foods, acidic, overly sweet (^^ that ceviche sounds like it would make my breath worse! ) and I am certainly not clearing entire rooms. I'm not getting it as strong out the nose. I can be on the elevator and I know that people aren't suffering until I talk. Don't get me wrong. It stinks, but I still have an "area" of space. I mean, a whole hotel leaving is a bit much. Something you're doing aint working.

So maybe you guys should compare RAW vs. DON'T GIVE A FVCK, and see if you feel the same. Make sure it's worth it. I knew a vegan who had shit breath, so I can't really tell that raw foods are the answer.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think my bb is the strongest here or compared to Larc bb

I mean people smell me really far.
Faith

Post by Faith »

Jimi

Would you consider doing the raw food diet again? I started and stopped many times but I'd really like to give it a go again. Perhaps we can have a raw food thread where we all support each other. What do you all think?

I'm really tired of living like this. I have so much to offer but bb is really limiting my life! I would really like to give this raw food diet a serious go.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i dont know if I can do it again

It is really hard, I failed 2 times already

but some people manage to do it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic