Your Email Address:

First Name:

Smoking

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
popomouth
Total Newbie

Smoking

Post by popomouth »

Hello pplz (oh by the way,my breath stinks like shit and all that good stuff) i got a Q.
let me start off by saying i'm a smoker, my bb gets at its worst after i smoke cuz i think it makes my mouth dry but any ways my Q. is, when i smoke and after i exhale the smoke, the smoke smells bad. It smells almost like when u sneeze in the morning it smells kinda like shit, well thats how my exhaled smoke smells like. Like my co worker tells me not to smoke in his car And hes a SMOKER, he can smell it. Has anyone ever heard about this

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Here's your problem.

Your breath smells like crap and smoking makes it much worse.

Your bad breath is probably being carried in the smoke cloud, which already smells bad enough w/out your bad breath.

:-k Figured it'd be obvious that a person with BB would have worse smoke breath than his non BB friend.
HappyDays
Advanced

Fresher breath or cigarettes/weed?

Post by HappyDays »

I smoke weed and have everyday for a very long time usually in the evenings when I get home from work. I wasnt sure how much impact it had until I recently quit for 10 days. My mouth which was usually dry started feeling so much better as far as how it felt inside. Not dry and starting to feel a bit more normal although the bad breath is definitely there. I could tell that the smoke was contributing alot to my shitty breath. After 10 days, I smoked 4 puffs and the next morning my mouth smelled shitty and was super dry and nasty. It took another 24 hours before it even started getting better and this was from 4 puffs. Dont have to mention that I have quit completely now after this experiment.

I was trying all these products to clean my mouth and improve my overall mouth flora but still smoking all that time. WHAT A DUMMY I WAS.

If you think you have bad breath and are actually trying to do something about it and spending money on products or having surgery or whatever you are doing, if you still smoke then I am not going to say you are a DUMMY and deserve BB but if I continue abusing my mouth knowing I have shitty breath then what else should/could I expect.

Fresher breath or cigarettes/weed? Not a hard one on my part...
popomouth
Total Newbie

Post by popomouth »

Happydays did your exhale smoke bad like i was asking.Andyes i think its the weed cuz i smoke moe weed then tabaco and after i smoke its when it gets at its worst.
and by the way thats not the answer i wanted to hear. i want my cake and eat it too.
why do some ppl smoke and not have this problem. There must be something else causing the problem. and smoking just makes it more bad
badbreathkiller
Total Newbie

Post by badbreathkiller »

Hi Happydays,

I think it has to do with dry mouth. Most cases of bad breath result from not enough saliva in our mouth. One of the first things you can do may to drink water. Add a piece of lemon in you water may help to do the trick. Try it. It works for me.
There is no secrets to bad breath remedies. Identify the cause and eliminate it. Learn more at http://www.badbreathkiller.com
HappyDays
Advanced

Post by HappyDays »

LOL!!! 8)

I have been smoking weed for over 20 years man...I know its dry mouth. :roll:

After my recent break, when I did smoke I drank lemon water before during and after. I also ate plenty of watermelon and cantalopue and brushed my teeth and used dry mouth products to get the "dry mouth" out. it didnt go away on its own til about 2 days later and now I really can see the difference.

You have to stop smoking to see a real difference and you will almost immediately. I used to think I just had dry mouth all the time but now my tongue is so much more pinker and the saliva is there like its supposed to be. 20 years of smoking weed had really changed the flora of my mouth and now I have given it up.

If I do and I am sure I will it will be maybe once a month after I get my tonsils out cause it jsut aint that important to me anymore after suffering with shitty breath. Anyone who still smokes with shitty breath is pretty brave or pretty fuckin addicted cause after I saw the difference, I will never go back to my old ways.

By the way, I didnt smoke regular bullshit weed either, it was always purple haze or hydro or california weed so its been hard not getting that nice high but its been nicer to invest in my mouth so that I can actually have semi normal breath.

And someone said that they dont want to hear that they have to smoke. They want there cake and eat it to well think of all the overweight people who have to watch what they eat or diabetics who cant eat certain things. Others may smoke without bb, but not us. We will have extra shitty breath so if thats the way it is then I have to adjust to my body. if it aint for me then it aint for me.
streams
Total Newbie

Post by streams »

you know i notice that some ppl who have bb, they smoke to cover it up, is that a good idea or bad? wouldn't smoking make your breath worse?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic