Your Email Address:

First Name:

MMS- miracle mineral supplement- is helping me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

Ok so I took 6 drops last night with 30 drops activator and to honest my breath had improved and even when I got up this morning there wasnt the usual horrid fecal smell . I have to admit whatever is inside the MMS can be smelled and tasted on your breath. A bit metallic but not the same disgusting metallic I always had in my mouth. I felt cleaner than I have in a long time and I asked my husband if my breath smelled and he said no BUT I have mentioned a few times on board that he may have just gotten used to the smell of my bb and no longer distinguish it.
I am though very concerned if in the long run this will have side effects as I do work out and am in very good shape and do not take anything other than vitamins. I did not tell my husband that I started using mms because I could see him being concerned.

I just wish it did not have to be so difficult! :cry:

VICKSTER
Advanced

MMS

Post by VICKSTER »

Snobuni,
I am doing well, and reactions have been positive. I had to cut back again. I had no problems much like you until I went to 13 drops, gotta a bad reaction.... so go very slow at this point when you go over 10 is when it gets a little crazy. On Friday, I had a strong metalic taste I could not get rid of, I thought I would go nuts. Iam staying at 11 for a while, everytime I go above I can not take the nausea. We shall see.
Iam starting back on my vitamin and minerals this week. I feel very lethargic inspite of drinking tons of water . Iam a teacher and next week I go back to work, I need to have really great energy.
On the positive side:
All my plaque in my mouth is gone. My resting heart rate is at 60, my blood pressure 112/80. I had a fungal toe nail that was loose but it would not come off for months , it fell off. So Iam seeing other things besides the breath issue. Next week I am gonna go get a blood test just to be safe. Do you know of other sites where MMS is reviewed. Vickster
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Hi Vickster,

Glad to hear that it's still going well for you. I had some bad nausea at 10 drops today, but I don't think it was the mms, I think it was more to do with constipation (sorry to be graphic, but I'm always bunged up!!) I was also very lethargic too today, I went for a walk and was totally exhausted after only a couple of miles (could be due to constipation again tho). I'm going to stay at 10 drops for a couple of days before going up to 11, and seeing how that goes. It tastes so awful now, that I have to hold my nose as I drink it!!! :-&

I've looked at a few other forums were people discuss mms (curezone mostly), I haven't come across any bad effects so far, not even from the people who have been taking it for years! It all seemed to be quite positive, with one woman claiming that the bonus side effects included getting rid of her husbands bad breath!

I'm still not sure about my bb, as I've said before, my mouth feels and tastes cleaner but I still don't know for sure if it's improved alot, a little or not at all. I did stop using my hp, dently ph and corsodyl and have just been scraping and using biotene toothpaste and mms and my breath hasn't been any worse, which is pretty amazing!!

BTW, how do you deal with teaching and having bb? I've often thought this must be the worst job to have bb with cos you're talking all day long! I finish my post grad degree next spring and I'm very worried about having to join a workplace and deal with other people and their nasty comments. I've obviously worked before, and eventually somebody strats making horrible comments. :cry:
girlie girl
Advanced

Post by girlie girl »

Hey guys. Tomorrow will be a week on the MMS and I am at 9 drops this morning. I truly believe my breath is better, but not cured. I think it has made it not as potent. I noticed these side effects:

-fatigue
-bloating/gas
-headaches (mild)

I am going to continue, even though it's hard to swallow until I get to 15 drops/ 2X day and maintain that for about a week and then reassess. If it is still better, I will dop down to 7 drops/ 2Xday. I believe that gargling with it really helps. My mouth feels super clean. I don't believe it last more than a couple of hours, but it's better than nothing. I'll keep posting and let you guys know what my experience is with this product.
mango84
Total Newbie

Post by mango84 »

I ordered mine, a couple of days ago. It was chipped today by Canadian air mail.

I'll let you know what my experience with this product as well. Hopefully it will be successful at managing my BB

QUICK note: the active ingredient is Chlorine Dioxide just like in Profresh, and that didn't work for me.
lolalola
Junior

Post by lolalola »

I stopped using mms, noticed that my breath was ok for 5 minutes (by fine I meant it smelled like I had swallowed bleach, anyway its better than fecal smell). Then I noticed that after I ate my bb is just the same as ever. I hated the way the mms tastes going down especially in large doses.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I'm sorry that the mms is not working for you lolalola. I'm not cured yet but I'm still getting good result from it, so I'm very grateful for that. I hope you find something that help you soon. Good luck.
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

I just started MMS a week ago and went up to 15 drops 3 times a day without any difficulties or side effects at all, except maybe a bit more fatigued than usual. I found the taste was absoultely vile but I do feel it was definitely helping with my breath. However on Wednesday morning I took it on an empty stomach and was very nauseous for the entire day and yesterday, with bouts of diarrohea as well. I havent taken it since Wed morning but would hope to start back on it at the weekend as I feel I definitely experienced an improvement. My advice to anyboday thinking of taking it DO HEED THE WARNING posted already on this board. Dont take it on an empty stomach. It is very potent stuff. Jess do you know how long is safe to take 3 x15 drops daily. I was concerned when I read that Humble only administered 2 doses at most.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

HI everyone,
Here's an update to my condition.
It's been a litle over a month and half now since I've been using mms. Since that time I've had great improvement from it. But the mms had never taken the bb away completely. And one more thing I noticed is that during two times I've stopped taking the mms for a day and the bad breath returned as it was before I started the mms. So that made me realize that the mms is a great bad breath reducing agent for me, but not the cure that I need. So a week ago I went down to six drops 2 times/day just to keep the bad breath at bay but I've decided to keep searching for another solution for my bb.
Needsbbmiracle

Post by Needsbbmiracle »

Hey Jess

I went to the website, there are 6 items, which one did you buy?
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Needsbbmiracle I'm not sure which web site you're talking about.
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

I started back on MMS 3 days ago and similarly to Jess already note significant improvement in my bb although it does not completely eliminate it. I am now taking it with apple juice which makes it a bit more palatable, although you have to be really careful that there is no vit c added to your juice. This inactivates the MMS. I do think this is probably the best quick fix Ive got,definitely better than any mouthwashes, even though I just drink it rather than rinse. At 20 dollars a bottle I think its worth a try.
mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

I also have been using the MMS. It is a vile vile taste. I think that it does help a little. How much water are we supposed to mix with the MMS? I have been doing a whole poland springs bottle with the mix.
klif

Post by klif »

Hi, i'm new here! :) ......... :(

I've been reading these posts about mms, so i can see that posting about it has stopped.

Can you tell me why, does it works completely or it's just another waste of time and money...?
Hank
Junior

Post by Hank »

Klif,

I was one who tried MMS and was hopeful. But now I've mostly stopped using it. I'm honestly not sure what effect it had on my bb, as I have no "bb smeller" to give me feedback. The ideal thing is to have a bb smeller and then try stuff like MMS, since it's cheap, to see what effect it has. PS I only used MMS to brush and tongue brush with; I never swallowed it because it made me nauseous. Last, if folks stopped talking about it, probably means it wasn't helpful. Good luck to you though.

Hank
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic