Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorophyll liquid

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
boofy
Total Newbie

Chlorophyll liquid

Post by boofy »

I'm a newbie here, and i was reading alot of the recent posts, and just wanted to see if anyone has tried Chlorophyll liquid?? I purchased mine yesterday at the health food store. I looked in their health food book at the store and it said to rinse mouth and swallow this liquid. it's pretty equal to just chewing parsley and swallowing it for bad breath. I'm not sure yet if its working because I'm going to keep doing this daily, but wanted to know if its true that it works [-o< .

But if you try it, dont do what i did, i took a big swig and rinsed it around in my mouth for a minute, and when i spit it out, i looked in the mirror and my whole mouth was green as green could be LOL! I laugh now, but when i had to go to work with a green mouth it was awful, my teeth were stained green and my lips were green, and the worst part is i am a nurse and i had to room my patients and explain to them why my mouth was green haha!

It took about an hour to wear off, i went into restroom and had to take papertowel and rub the green off my mouth and teeth but I'm hoping it will start working. I just suggest you rinse with this and then brush teeth right away. I was running late for work so i was kinda stuck with the green this morning :oops:

But also i was told that it could cause the "RUNS" if you take too much. If anyone has tried this will you please let me know how it worked for you.

Thanks

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Hi boofy. I`ve tried chlorophyll tablets before but haven`t tried the liquid type yet. I think it`s a good choice since there were some who reported success with chlorophyllin nullo & chlorella.They are just a small percentage but who knows?
crazybb

Post by crazybb »

the chrophyll stuff did not work for me. Tried the liquid and tablet several times, all I got from using the liquid was a green mouth and a lots of reactions. It was so weird having a bb with a green mouth so I stopped using it. Good luck boofy with this stuff.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic