Your Email Address:

First Name:

no bad taste, no reactions, still whitish tongue, cured?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
asd
Master

no bad taste, no reactions, still whitish tongue, cured?

Post by asd »

I think i may be cured, chewable vit c, and nasal irrigation with water and sometimes colloidal silver, but only ever get very slight taste, and no reactions, opinions?

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

If you`re no longer getting any reaction then you`re probably cured. I had friends that have the white coating on their tongue but they do not have bad breath so you shouldn`t worry about that.
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

Ask sum1, the only people not in my family that i can ask are my co-workers, and i'd rather not ask them, cud become very awkward.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Alot of people, including me, have reported good results from Vit.C but then it stopped working after a few weeks. I don't think there's even one person who was cured for good, bacterias always win :(
asd
Master

Post by asd »

I dont think I am in hindsight, I just have real trouble detecting the smell, never get it on floss or anything. Not sure whether its because my sense of smell is screwed. The other day I sniffed a bottle of vodka and couldn't smell it. Quite wierd really. And didnt oceanside and snoopsister get cured by vit c for good? xx
asd
Master

Post by asd »

Also iv asked my mum before and she says shes never detected any smell on me, I think she actually cant smell it, but I have two types, one from normal and one from if I have a tonsil stone going, she can smell the tonsil one for sure, and she lied about that, Im not sure whther to believe her at all though.
Also I never breathe on people, and people are quite polite so thats why i dont get many clear cut reactions, its also not as bad as others have described there BB to be xx
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi asd,

I know what you mean about 2 different smell.

My first bad breath was due to gum bleeding and when I flossed I could smell something rotten on the floss. I LITERALLY could smell something rotten on the floss. The smell was coming from between my teeth because I did not floss in a long time. That was like 2 years ago. Sine then my teeth are in excellent condition and I floss 3 times a day.

2nd bad breath problem is tonsils. Deep Crypts with tonsil stones hiding and I cant reach them. I am waiting for surgery on the waiting list.

I now feel if I could just take out my tonsils then I know positively that I will be cured.

I hope and pray.
asd
Master

Post by asd »

Drastic, I could reach my tonsils fully, and see all the crypts with a light. I cured myself of tonsil stones by spraying water into the crypts with a waterpik which i softened. I used it to fill each crypt up and the stones would get washed out. Sometimes I used salty water or hydrogen peroxide too. If you can reach your tonsils, give this a good go, maybe you already have. I still check them, but i rarely if ever get stones, I got one about 2months ago, and have had nothing since, or for a few months before.

But by all means get them out, I would be without them now if I had gone to the ENT with a battleplan.

Also my gums are painful in places when I floss or press them, but they never bleed. And dentist never said anything, do they sound infected?
xxxxxxx
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi asd,

I tried the oral irrigator. I bought one in August and since then it led me to find alot of tonsil stones that were hidden.

But somehow, I think that my left tonsil has tonsils that are to deep embedded into the tonsil flesh that they are too hard to get out. I flush with the oral irrigator but still I have bad breath something like cheesy socks. :oops: :-&

I dont have tonsil stones on the surface of my tonsils they dont form there anymore. They are now deep in the hole. I have big tonsils. I cant get to them because somehow they have glued themselves to the tonsil flesh deep inside. My only way out is the tonsillectomy. I have to wait 15 weeks maximum to get surgery. :( :(

asd. your gums dont sound infected to me especially if they dont bleed. Do you think that you are flossing too rigorously and pressing down tooo hard. I read somewhere if you floss rigorously then you could damage the gums. Maybe floss gently.
asd
Master

Post by asd »

its mainly around a few teeth, but if i run floss on that part of the gum it hurts bigtime. Mainly at back ones and lower front row.
Well I wish you the best with the op.
And I really cant smell my own breathe, dont know how.
xx
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic