Your Email Address:

First Name:

How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
JZ
Junior

Post by JZ »

greenbay45,
Do you have PND ?

fedenon

Post by fedenon »

i have constinpation, pnd, gases, mouth bb and a little odour body.
We can take for the rest of the life enzymes digestives?. And the cost for month in dolars, greenbay?
Oh, greenbay in your family someone more have bb.
i dont speak english...
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

@greenbay

Are you 100% sure that rice and chicken don't worsen your breath? I've found that any kind of grain or cereal worsen mine but maybe rice is the exception.. ? I'd love to add rice and chicken to my diet.

Also, the food you listed, did you copy the list from a candida website or did you make it from your own personnal experience? I've tried an anti-candida diet before and it didn't work.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Thanks for the post. It is a confidence lifter for sure.
fedenon

Post by fedenon »

greenbay, what is the most important?:

probiotics high dosis
the food diet
digestive enzymes
suplement vit

thanks.
i dont speak english...
sharon
Junior

Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Post by sharon »

I have no patience to read through. But I know a normal person with normal body should be able to eat diary, red meat, egg and beans.
greenbay45 wrote:Background – I have been lurking here for months, I post in curezone sometimes. I’m not here to sell anything and will not list the brand names of what I took. Fecal BB, started in highschool. Now, 22 in last yr of College. Been suffering for about 7 yrs. Took a lot of antibiotics during preteen and teen yrs . I believe this is what impaired my immune and digestive system. Was treated for Hpylori and Acid Reflux in late teens but didn’t help with Fecal BB.

Feel your pain – I have experienced the same things you are. My Fecal BB could fill up a room. The who farted comments, the it smells like shit, people opening windows, covering noses etc. I however never had Nasal BB or Body odor, it was only Fecal BB when I talked. I have pretty much spent the last years of my life not talking to people other than family. School has been very tough but I’m proud of myself for hanging in there.

Nothing helped- I have tried it all- Threelac, Therabreath, Tri oral, Cholorphyll, etc You name it – I have tried it. My room is like a mini pharmacy. I have been treated for acid reflux, hpylori, and nothing helped.

Other symptoms – Constant bloating and cramps, IBS – constipation, Heartburn, bad skin, heart burn, white tongue etc. Chronic infections – Would always get a sore throat and painful ear ache whenever I binged on sugary/junk foods.

Breakthrough - I decided a few months ago that I would try EXTREMELY hard to cure this problem for once and for all, and do whatever it takes. I spent hours each day doing research. Learning as much as possible, reading all the success stories. A major breakthrough was realizing that even though it was chronic, it was much worse at certain times than others. Which got me thinking hard and realizing that the times it was worse was when I had eaten Red Meat, Dairy, Eggs or Beans. This was a major Breakthrough and eliminating these foods have been key, as well as doing other things. Towards the beginning of my diet, I also eliminated Fish and Chicken but I have added them back recently and still no Fecal BB.

Candida? - I was starting to doubt that Candida was a real problem because nothing I took for it worked and the diet seemed impossible. Then I remembered reading that someone cured their odor by taking a really large dosage of probiotics. They experienced die off symptoms and their odor went away. This person had fecal BO, not BB. But I decided to try it too, I took triple the dosage of a good probiotic and boy oh boy did I experience die off symtoms. It felt like a really bad hangover, Bad headache/dizziness but it went away after a few days and I have had such a different/cleaner taste in my mouth since then. I am now a believer in Candida/yeast overgrowth.

Steps to Take –

1) STOP Right away Right now – ALL Dairy, Red Meat, Egg and Beans (As well as any high sulfur/ smelly foods)

2) If Candida/yeast is a problem – Stop All sugars, junk and Alcohol.

3) Probiotics – Find a good probiotic, and take double or triple the dosage. Use what you feel is effective for you. Our digestive systems are in much worse conditions than others so our bodies require more. Remember the BB is a symptom.

4) Constipation – Work towards becoming more regular. You want to have at least 1 bowel movement a day. Taking blended flaxseed with some fruit and drinking lots of water has helped in keeping me regular. Plus it is important to regularly flush out all the toxins in your body.

5) Supplements – Take Calcium/Magnesium, Zinc, B Complex, Niacin, Double dosage of Vitamin C, and Biotin is said to help with Candida.

6) Digestive Enzymes – are a must. We need help with digesting foods so it’s a good idea to take this with every meal.

7) Antifungal – If Candida/yeast is a problem take a form of antifungal in either Grape Seed Extract, Garlic, Pau d’ Arco etc. I personally drink the Pau d’Arco tea.

Now I’m Fecal BB Free, I’m able to talk to people, make new friends, going out. The people who used to cover their noses now get in my face with zero reactions. It’s SURREAL.

Conclusion – My conclusion is our digestive system is significantly impaired and is the main cause of the Fecal BB. While I do not know exactly how or why it causes this problem in some people, I do believe that resolving the problems by putting back Good bacteria, killing yeast overgrowth, eliminating problem foods, using digestive enzymes and regularizing bowel moments will help cure this problem.

I didn’t want to believe Candida was a real problem either but I now do. But I noticed I ALWAYS suffered from sore throats and ear infections within 24 hour of binging on junk foods. The constant bloating and cramping has now 100% stopped. I even binged on some junk foods a few days ago and I experienced zero discomfort. Please let me know if you have any questions. There is hope out there for every single one of us. Keep believing and know that God is ALWAYS faithful. I cry and hurt sometimes thinking about all the lost years, never going to prom, etc but I’m just VERY grateful to have my life back and to start LIVING life.
Charley
Junior

Re: How I CURED my Fecal Bad Breath Odor, you can too.

Post by Charley »

sharon wrote:I have no patience to read through. But I know a normal person with normal body should be able to eat diary, red meat, egg and beans.
That's the whole point though isn't it - we don't have normal bodies and can't eat those things without smelling terrible.
greenbay45
Total Newbie

Post by greenbay45 »

Larc400 - the tongue color is more pink but it's still turns whiter every now and then. I'm thinking it might be diet related.

fedenon - A good number of probiotics are non dairy, I don't recommend antibiotics for candida, just antifungals and probiotics. Flaxseed is a fiber supplement.

rmb - If you are having some success with Vitamin C, I suggest you keep taking it. To my knowledge, it's very hard to overdose on it.

JZ - No I do not have PND.
greenbay45
Total Newbie

Post by greenbay45 »

fedenon - Yes digestive enzymes can be taken for long periods. It costs about $10 for a month's supply. No one else in my family has BB. Diet is the most important, eliminating the meats, dairy,eggs, beans are very important.

Archimonde - No rice doesn't worsen it at all, I eat it all the time. As for chicken, I believe eating too much of it makes it worse but in small quantities is okay. The foods I posted were from my own personal experience.

I agree with you Charley, there is something wrong with our bodies and BB is a symptom.
fedenon

Post by fedenon »

green, you have the 100 %. And how much of vit c for day you take, and how much of probiotics, in billion?
i dont speak english...
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Greenbay, thx this is very helpful. Do you have any idea if tuna and salmon in cans are ok?
tiredofcrying
Junior

I'm new here

Post by tiredofcrying »

I have a question for greenbay. For the supplements do you take just a multivitamin daily that list all those supplement in 1? Is it still working for you and is the bad taste still gone? Thank you so much for sharing your story and your cure.

I am a 30yr old mother of a 2 yr old and I have been having a prob with BB since I was 21. I used to go out with my friends and drink and I never had a prob until one day I was at work and my mouth had a funny taste and I went to the bathroom and saw a lot of white stuff on my tongue.Then I started to notice people would cover their mouths and noses when I would talk to them. I have been thru so many jobs in the last 9 yrs cuz I get so embarrassed I quit to run away. I never wanted to have kids cuz I didn't want them to say mommy your breath stinks, but having kids is something I really wanted, so I had one anyways. I have had friends tell me my breath stinks but my husband says it doesn't and I don't know if he just doesn't say it does cuz he knows how depressed it makes me. I want to be able to enjoy my son. I am currently in nursing school cuz that something I always wanted to be but I am so scared to talk to my classmates. I start clinicals next week and I am terrified about talking to my patients and I am thinking about quitting. I was up studying and I came across the website and I truely believe GOD sent me here and there is hope. I don't like going anywhere or talking to people and I cry myself to sleep every night while I pray to GOD to help me. I'm going to try greenbay's advise and I pray it works for me to. I will let you all know.
tiredofcrying
Junior

Probotic

Post by tiredofcrying »

Has anyone tried the GNC probotics? If so are they any good?
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I'm taking all those supplements separately... funny, I can't keep them down if I take them in the morning. 3 times now, I got nausea 5 minutes afterwards. Must be a tremendous amount of acid in the morning in my stomach. Interesting thing is that after vomiting, my stomach felt better and think my breath was a bit better those days.

Anyway, I'm probably eating dinner too close to bedtime. No sense in helping digestion if I'm going to eat right before the system is shutting down.

To me, white tongue is closely related to mucous amount. High mucous rate seems to indicate that the stomach had a hard time digesting the last meal.
viva
Advanced

Post by viva »

Hi,Tiredofcrying.
Welcome to forum :) .
I've got reassured on this forum that cadida is contributing to BB along with nasal discharge dry mouth,bad diet etc.
This is 2nd week I'm on probiotics (4 bilion 3 times a day) and low suger diet.This is very important to keep carbohydrates low (this is not only candies and stuff but also bread) because it's a fuel for yeast.I've got confirmed in that.
So far got rid of sour tasteand overall feel better.
What kind of symptoms like candia dry mouth do you have?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic