Your Email Address:

First Name:

How come people just all of a sudden

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mizz123
Junior

How come people just all of a sudden

Post by mizz123 »

come down with bad breath? I have been dealing with this my entire life, so I am a little confused.

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

It often happens during puberty, because of hormonal changes. I think it's true for many people on here, that it started some time between the ages 14-18 or similar.
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

what if you always had bad breath but because you were such a young boy people would not ofended you but when you get to your teen age that is when people start being mean.
frustrated
Total Newbie

Post by frustrated »

I am currently working with young kids- I am a teacher and trust me when I tell you kids are VERY cruel! Im sure if this individual had bb he/she would have heard comments before 14-18 years of age.
mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

One of my children has had it since birth.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

mizz123 wrote:One of my children has had it since birth.
Do you mean that your kid had bb when he/she`s still a baby?
I only know cases like that with TMAU & SIBO.
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

mizz123 wrote:One of my children has had it since birth.
That's a classic sign of something being stuck/lodged in the nasal/throat area - research indicates children don't have bad breath.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Mine started 3-4 years ago, and I'm in my mid 30's. Came right out of the blue. My life was great up until then.
Bloorain
Advanced

Post by Bloorain »

Mines to. I would say about 5 years now ago. My life was also perfect, but I was under a little bit of stress then at work. The only thing I remember doing out of the ordinary was having two extractions done but that was like several months before this started.
bb_girl

Post by bb_girl »

I'm in my early 30's and mine started when I was around 25 or so.

The one thing I can think of is I started eating more. My job required me to know about different places to eat, so I would eat out more. That led to some gaining weight, plus I had a lot of stress at work. I think they all contributed to BB??
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

bb_girl, what kinda food did you eat around the time it started?

I've always wondered if bb doesn't simply come from a bad diet. I was raised on red meat, potatoes, milk, bread, and lots of dessert, barely any fruit or veggies.
bb_girl

Post by bb_girl »

Archimonde: Now that I think about it, in addition to eating out a lot, because I ended work late at night (like 11PM,) I would eat a lot of fast foods, like Taco Bell or McDonalds. Basically, JUNK FOOD. Plus I would sleep just a few hours later, so the food didn't properly digest.

I have a different job and I finish work much earlier so at least I don't eat out so late. I try to eat more salads now.
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

Bloorain wrote:The only thing I remember doing out of the ordinary was having two extractions done but that was like several months before this started.
Bloo - did you take antibiotics at this time?
Bloorain
Advanced

Post by Bloorain »

Actually when I had the extractions done I remember the dentist using what I thought was an extreme amount of the numbing stuff. I was also under some stress at the time.
mizz123
Junior

Post by mizz123 »

My oldest has it, I can smell it when talks. I just hope that kids aren't teasing in school. It's really bad.

I remember when I was a kid I took Tetracyclene for bad skin. I read somewhere that may have been a factor. I do not believe it is for mine. I remember as a kid my father would say to me there was something wrong with my stomach. So it's been as long as I can remember for me.

It's all I think of night & day and now I have to worry about my kid.

Somethings gotta give soon. Why can't they find a cure? You know why because it is such an embarressing and rear thing to have. Noone likes to disucss it, even docs.

Sucks for us!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic