Your Email Address:

First Name:

Vitamin C question

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
hello
Junior

Vitamin C question

Post by hello »

Can anybody kindly let me know the 2 people that were cured by vitamin c...i just want to know which brand they used. Thanks.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Nobody was cured, snoopdogsister claimed she was cured and after a month she came back claiming it did not work

and of course our beloved nutcase Oceanside, who is just ****ing with our minds, basically he said after he stop using all the mouthwashes his bb dissapeared

****ing looney, he is not somebody who should be trusted, even I think he has a ****ing deep halitophobia, or he was just a spammer who wanted to make a quick money first by gaining trust in us and after that recommenind that crap THAT WOULD SAVE US ALL ****ing LAVORIS 86

Oceanside you are the worst kind of ****ing animal, you ****ing liar and thief. It is so obvious that he is crazy or his spam techniques failed

****ing LOOSER
hello
Junior

Post by hello »

try eating 2-3 fresh oranges and quarter of a carrot before going to bed (not necessarily right before)...and see if you notice any difference on your breath the next morning...its not too difficult to eat 2-3 oranges..juss cut em up into 4 pieces each and suck as much juice off as you can.
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

Well I started taking Vit C, but I also started taking antibiotics, the taste and smell from my mouth has improved.
fedenon

Post by fedenon »

the vit C:
fight infection & repair gum tissue

is u have bleeding gums, maybe u need more vit C.
i dont speak english...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic