Your Email Address:

First Name:

HELP: I am new here ...

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
member610572
Total Newbie

HELP: I am new here ...

Post by member610572 »

Hello everyone,
I am sooooooooooooo happy to find this website. I have been suffering with BB for over 5 years now.

My problems are thick mucousy saliva all the time, white tongue, nasty taste in my mouth no matter what I do and BB.

I have been taking probiotics for the last week religiously, and see no improvement.

Anyone have suggestions on toothpaste, mouthwashes, etc... anything?!

Hank
Junior

Post by Hank »

For someone new to the site, it's hard to make suggestions about what might work in your case. My suggestion would be to read a couple weeks of past posts and see what the discussion is all about. It seems like for some, tongue brushing, flossing, brushing, and gargling with different combinations of salt water, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda works. For others, nothing seems to work. Lately discussions have included taking supplements like probiotics, colostrum, vitamin c, zinc, others, along with dietary changes like no dairy, eggs, or meat. Seems like this is working for some. Personally I am trying basically all of the above along with the use of something called MMS - Miracle Mineral Solution, which others have tried also with some success. And since I don't have a trusted "breath smeller", I can only rely on the reactions of friends, customers, and co-workers as to whether my bb is improving. Sometimes I get no reactions from others, but many times I do get reactions. And since I've been battling this problem for 7+ years, I have a pretty good idea of how others perceive it based on their reactions. Some days I'm hopeful that things are improving, and other days I'm quite frustrated and down about it. Regardless I plan to stick to above plan for a while and see how things pan out. I'm hopeful that the probiotics will have a positive effect.
viva
Advanced

Post by viva »

Hey,Newbee.
What did you else try so far?
brokenbuthopeful

Post by brokenbuthopeful »

good luck............
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic