Your Email Address:

First Name:

ENT APPOINTMENT

Tell us your story with bad breath
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hey Prey,

tonsils are a serious cause of bad breath in some people.

I so undertand about the tonsil stones I have the samething.

I was reading online about about tonsillectomy. I was shocked to find a doctor website showing pictures of 2 tonsils taken out during surgery.

But what was shocking was the fact that the surgeon found about 10 to 20 tonsil stones hidden deep into the tonsils when they took them out. They were shocked because they were not on the surface and the doctor didnt know they were in the tonsils after they had taken them out.

I have since been trying to find that website but cant. I am still trying to find it. But it was truly shocking. It was what I suspected is wrong with my tonsils. The stones must be deep in the tonsil flesh.

SORRY IF I SCARED ANYONE.

On a good note the hospital called me this morning to ask if I was available immediately to do the surgery. I told them Yes. So I am told to call them Monday they will give me a time for the operation. \:D/

Drastic

tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

Please let us know how it goes and if makes your breath better in the future. I will be praying for you for a safe surgery and a improvement in your bb. I know how much it means to be happy and confident in a world that is so cruel.
never_bn_kissed

Post by never_bn_kissed »

Drastic,

any word on the surgery?
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi people,

Hospital gave me surgery date for Nov 2, that is Sunday coming.

Yes, I cant believe I got a date so soon on NHS.

Hope it all works out for the better.

I know that it might not cure it 100%. But if it reduces BB to a level that I can get out of my apartment and find work ( Ihave not been able to work because of BB-none will hire me). I am not fooling myself to say its a cure because I have PND but i am seriously hoping for a reduction where I can go to interview and sit down beside boss without him/her gagging and looking at me like I am scum.

Pray for me people and wish me luck. I might not be able to post for a while after surgrey. But as soon as I am better I will keep you all posted.

Drastic
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Hi Drastic,

Good luck with your surgery, I hope it all goes well for you!! :D
tiredofcrying
Junior

Post by tiredofcrying »

Good luck and I will be praying for you. How can you tell if you have tonsil stones? I can hardly see my tonsils they are so small, but could stones be hiding underneath them or something?
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Thanks snobuni, tiredofcrying, asd, never_bn_kissed and evryone else.

I will keep you posted.

Take care all.

Drastic
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic