Your Email Address:

First Name:

Going back to metronidazole

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
coeric
Junior

Going back to metronidazole

Post by coeric »

well its getting colder, and my bad breath is worse than ever, worse than in years past. so what am i doing about it? some treatments im pretty sure wont work. but regardless, i continue.

the first thing is that im going back to metronidazole. the first time i took this antibiotic i had bought it from a suspicious website, several years ago, and i believe it was a lower grade ripoff of the real drug. it had worked a little bit while i took it but once the course was finished my bad breath came back, of course. anyway i have a real prescription for it now and with 1 refill. so ill be doing this soon.

(this drug and i have history) i always knew that if i got a prescription for it that ill be in heaven for a week. my breath would be clean and i can do whatever i want. so, its been in the back of my mind since i had first taken it, because it really does work. if the world is coming to an end soon the first thing id do is get a bottle of this drug lmao. anyway, once the course is done i am back in hell, naturally.

this time though, it might work for good, who knows. i might couple it with probiotics, or exercise, or something to improve my immune system.

if this doesnt work it might be time for the guaranteed cure.... a bullet to the head. im fastly running out of reasons to keep going.

snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

couric,

Yeah I would stongly recommend probiotics, but take 4 times the regomended dose or at least 80 billion or higher a day. As far as killing yourself, don't I can feel that we are on the way to a cure.-
coeric
Junior

Post by coeric »

which probiotic(s) do you recommend
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

what can we do you know?? This thing is hard to deal with it we all know it.

But, i got a little spot of hope for you my friend.

I got bb since i was at least 13 years old. Now i´m in my 27´s.
The bb never stopped. Not for a single day in this 14 years. But suddenly, five months ago it reduced in a significant way.
I got a beautifull girlfriend for the first time in my life, my job is doing great...im better than ever!

I don´t know what the hell happened, i still got bb, but so much less, now with a little of good will is beareable.

my regimen is,
-Tung-brush the tongue with tung gel.
-Aktiv oxygen concentrated from Katz for special ocations (i believe this product is usefull in some point if you don´t allow your body get used to it by using it to often)
-brush my teeth with dentiste toothpaste.
-Take multivitamins with Zinc. (i think this could do some difference too. The zinc i mean).
-Dannone yogurth shots (the ones that contains probiotics, three per week)
-Floss at least one time per day.
-Aerobic exercise. (in my case boxing).
-I think all this together is helping me in many ways, getting my inmune sistem stronger too. The tung brush activates a reaction in my body were the mucus stored in my nose and sinus runs and i can clean it from a lot from mucus, so i have less pnd, and because of this, less food for the anaerobic bacteria to feed of.

good luck my friend

wish you the best
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

It is said that garlic can act as an antibiotic, it's strong enough to kill bad bacterias but it supposedly doesn't harm good ones. I wonder if one were to eat a ton of garlic everyday if this could help fight BB in the long term.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

emotional rescue,

Man, i hate it when people get relief from taking several products at the same time, then it's impossible to know what is really helping. Nevertheless, congrats on your recent success.

BB has made me so paranoid and aware of other people's reactions that i couldn't settle for just 'reduced bb'. If i ever want to be happy, i need to be 100% cured, an odorless breath otherwise stress and paranoia get the best of me, they're as big a problem as the bb itself.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

Archimonde wrote:emotional rescue,

Man, i hate it when people get relief from taking several products at the same time, then it's impossible to know what is really helping. Nevertheless, congrats on your recent success.

BB has made me so paranoid and aware of other people's reactions that i couldn't settle for just 'reduced bb'. If i ever want to be happy, i need to be 100% cured, an odorless breath otherwise stress and paranoia get the best of me, they're as big a problem as the bb itself.
yeah, i used to felt the same way but someday my head did a ¨click¨ itself and some several reduce was enough to learn to live more like a normal person.

And i´m quite good

Hope it stays the same!

Good luck

(like in everyelse, our head is the biggest responsable, for bad or for good...)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic