Your Email Address:

First Name:

Who is getting help from Probiotics?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

never_bn_kissed wrote:
snoopsister wrote:

cause for me they're certainly getting worse...now i have this sore on the front of my tongue which is hurting like all hell
i fell your pain n_b_k!!

can u post what u are taking? and the dosage.

thanks

daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

Probiotics made it worse, much worse.
never_bn_kissed

Post by never_bn_kissed »

xoxo wrote:
never_bn_kissed wrote:
snoopsister wrote:

cause for me they're certainly getting worse...now i have this sore on the front of my tongue which is hurting like all hell
i fell your pain n_b_k!!

can u post what u are taking? and the dosage.

thanks
i'm currently taking something called inner health plus (one table twice a day), which has per tablet:

Good Bacteria total: 25 Billion

Lactobacillus Acidophilus (NCFM) Organisms: 12.5 Billion

Bifidobacterium Lactis Organisms: 12.5 Billion

Colostrum Powder - Bovine: 67 mg
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

xoxo,

I'm taking Mightydopholis, 20 billion bacteria in each capsule, one half an hour before each meal, and 2 Culturelle between meals, that's another 20 billion. So in total I'm taking 120 billion. I'm also taking candida cleanse and digestive enzymes.

It's been 6 days, I've had a few die off symptoms I think, and my bowels have become more regular, no improvement in my breath or tongue coating so far though.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

I have teeth marks on the side of my tongue as well as the white coating and obviously bb.

This article suggests it's to do with bad digestion and says it took 2 months to clear it up!! They used digestive enzymes, probiotics and olive leaf, I might give the O.L. a try. Only another 7 weeks to go...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... eath&meta=
xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

any1 else taking probiotics.. have mouth ulcers?
xoxo
Advanced

Post by xoxo »

Snobuni wrote:I have teeth marks on the side of my tongue as well as the white coating and obviously bb.

This article suggests it's to do with bad digestion and says it took 2 months to clear it up!! They used digestive enzymes, probiotics and olive leaf, I might give the O.L. a try. Only another 7 weeks to go...

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q= ... eath&meta=
Do post yor progress..
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

hi guys,

the probiotics are helping me alot. I can feel my stomach healing. I do wake up in the morning with severe hunger pangs, and I think that is my stomach trying to heal it self. I have more energy and my skin feels great. my breath is very good so far. I was on antibiotics and birth control pills for years, so the probiotics will need to work along time for me
waiting
Total Newbie

People cured from BB

Post by waiting »

Hi, everyone

I am a new member, and I was glad to come across a website with people that have the same problem as I do. I have had bb for as long as I can remember, a very long time. I don't understand it, I get so frustrated sometimes, because I have the prettiest teeth ever, so i know that my problem is internal not oral. I brushed my teeth about 10 times a day, but it does not help. You name it, I have tried it. I recently ran across some remedies for bb, and I discovered that people with the same problem as me, got cured from using a supplement of bacillus laterosporus called Flora Balance. One person stated that because flora balance wasn't sold in her area, that she used Acidophillus bifidus and her bb was gone. A man talked about his son having bb for a long time, he said that "his son had the kind of bb that could kill a moose." He was also told that his son had a yeast infection in the lining of his stomach, and after one month of taking Flora balance his son bb was cured. There is definitely something internal causing my bb, and I intend to get to the root of the problem. I decided to try Flora Balance, I have been taking them for a week, and so far I haven't notice any changes, but I'm going to give it a month, if it doesn't work, I have scheduled an appointment with a Gastro Doctor to help me determine the internal problems. I'm hoping and praying to God that flora balance work for me like it worked for others. I will keep you guys updated.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Has anyone who's been helped by probiotics/anti-candida diet found that their breath got worse before it got better?

I've been on the diet, taking probiotics and candida cleanse capsules for about 10 days now, and my breath seems to be getting worse every day especially first thing in the morning.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

sno,

It could be die off still going, or candida was not your bb cause. keep it up for 2 more weeks see what happens :D
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Snobuni wrote:Has anyone who's been helped by probiotics/anti-candida diet found that their breath got worse before it got better?

I've been on the diet, taking probiotics and candida cleanse capsules for about 10 days now, and my breath seems to be getting worse every day especially first thing in the morning.
About 3 weeks now. Breath bad as it's ever been, as far as I can see.
mizz123
Junior

Well

Post by mizz123 »

I started the colustrum today. I also started probiotics last week. Nothing yet. hoping....
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

for the ones who are not getting help from probiotics, they must have didn't cause. remember, BB has many causes keep the faith!
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

Im taking probiotics for more than a week now. Im not sure if it helping, but i bought a whole new bottle of 200 capsule, with 34 billion. I'm never losing, im gonna keep trying, till i die trying.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic