Your Email Address:

First Name:

probiotics and mouth ulcers

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......

Do you experience mouth ulcers on Probiotic treatment?

Yes
25%
No
75%

Total votes: 4

boston25
Total Newbie

probiotics and mouth ulcers

Post by boston25 »

I have been a member of BreathHelp4u for over a year, sufferer for 2. First year was tonsilitis and fecal mouth odor- second year was tonsillectomy but progressed to nasal and mouth fecal odor. Figured it was candida from symptom checker. From antibiotics to endoscopy to vitamin therapy to probiotics. I'm in the same boat as everyone else, confused and full of questions.
Just wanted to comment on probiotics and mouth ulcers. I took 2 Cultrelle for 2 months and acidoph. Pearls for a month, even overlapping for a week. While on Cultrelle I noticed the mouth ulcers aka geographic tongue. It's an ugly sight and gets worse with time, staying for longer periods, with less off days. Any ideas on the correlation???
I just finished 4 packets of 3lac for a month, now starting same routine but with 5lac. Die-off stages are definately a part of the process- I had headaches and brain fog. A recent trip to the doctor for a some candida/allergy blood tests turned up negative. The only issue was high level of hemoglobin- for women I read its normal, anyone else?
](*,) holidays are coming...