Your Email Address:

First Name:

DOCTOR VISIT- SUCLOR- AND SCAREY NEWS.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
azishazi
Junior

DOCTOR VISIT- SUCLOR- AND SCAREY NEWS.

Post by azishazi »

i went to this doctor but i was definitely picked the wrong doctor because he was really foreign, like a sudanese guy who didnt speak english very well, it kinda sucked.

But he gave me this medicine called SUCLOR 8-120 MG (DECONAMIN) and it seemed like i was getting less post nasal drip.

But one scary thing that might be happening for those of you who have pnd is that if its 24/7 pnd then it might be related to the air we breath. Something in the air that irritates my nasal turbinates and thus excessive flow of mucus.

But im going to see a doctor and ask him if it is indeed something in the air then i would like to go to that specific type of allergist who can give me concrete evidence that it is something in the air that my nasal area is allergic too.

Has anyone else tried SUCLOR 8?

JZ
Junior

Post by JZ »

UCLOR IS USED FOR :
Antihistamines provide relief of symptoms of allergies such as rash, hives, watery eyes, runny nose, itching eyes and sneezing. Decongestants relieve congestion, promote sinus draining and improve breathing.

SIDE EFFECTS OF SUCLOR :
May cause drowsiness, dizziness, headache, loss of appetite, stomach upset, blurred vision, restlessness, irritability and dry mouth and nose. These effects should subside as your body adjusts to the medication. If they persist or become bothersome, inform your doctor. Notify your doctor if you develop: trouble breathing, irregular heartbeat, chest pain, ringing in the ears, difficulty urinating. May cause dizziness especially when rising quickly from a seated or lying position. Change positions slowly and be careful on stairs. Use caution engaging in activities requiring alertness. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic