Your Email Address:

First Name:

i hate life

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sean1979

i hate life

Post by sean1979 »

someone want to chat with me? I'm feeling really down and lonely. :(

sean1979

Post by sean1979 »

Here is what Islam says about bad breath:

If a person has a bad breath, then he not only will harm his fellow Muslims, but also the angels as well. Notice that the first Saying of our beloved Prophet is not just limited to bad breath. Any type of bad smell that comes out of a person is not accepted. This could be the smell of bad body sweat, morning breath, etc.... These people are not allowed near the Muslims or the Mosques.

and this christian girl:

http://www.talkjesus.com/health-fitness ... reath.html :twisted:

I wonder if Jesus would hate us if he smelled our breath. LOL with bad breath
daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

I'm just assuming this but I think it is more of an emphasis on hygiene. If it's preventable than it should be, if you have no control, than it's not your fault. And the sayings that are attributed to the muslim prophet are moreso of his companions rather than himself, it's often in muslim literature that it quotes his companions saying they heard something along the lines of whatever....just what I've learned from my muslim friends and what i've learned about world religions.
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Hey Sean,

You can pm anytime if you feel like a chat, I'm probably not the best person to cheer you up tho as I'm feeling pretty bad myself at the mo.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Yeah, I don't know how much longer I can take it.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

I would love to chat in real-time, i keep checking on sundays but never see anyone around or maybe im doing something wrong with that chat thing? If anyone else is interested plz mention it and lets organise something. If anyone would just like to pm please feel free.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

The problem with Sundays for me is football, which is one of the last pleasures I can enjoy!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

heck what do you do when you score and everyone wants to kiss? you must be supremely fit from all the running (away) lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic