Your Email Address:

First Name:

Mints - Candida - Nasal Drip - Mouth Scrapper

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
smellybelly
Total Newbie

Mints - Candida - Nasal Drip - Mouth Scrapper

Post by smellybelly »

Hello I am new !

I think I have had mild to medium Bad Breath. I have only ever had handful of people say I had bad breath, one was when I had been drinking, and other times they could smell garlic.

However I often lick my hand and it stinks, and when I clean my to tongue I can also smell the stuff coming off it. I think I either do a fairly good job at covering it or I have a really sensitive sense of smell.

My possible causes:

Dry mouth - I suffer from anxiety so I am always drinking water.

Nasal drip - My nasal air way is often restricted. I have reduced the amount of dairy products I have which has reduced my phlegm. Every morning I have a small bowl of warm water (some people add salt, I don't) and I use a syringe plunger to gently push the water up one nostril and down the other to wash away infections.

Candida - I hear this maybe a cause. I might start a diet.
* Does anyone have any tips?
* I need to know what pills to buy to help attack the Candida?
* What vitamins etc I need if I am not eating meat, fish, fruit, and certain foods high in sugar?

Other questions I want to ask is:

What sort of mints, gum, spray or any other methods to people use?
Can people make their own "fresh breath fix" or mask it for 30 mins etc?
Do people make their own mouthwash?

I use an old toothbrush to clean my tongue, I rinse it in water afterwards and it doesn't smell the next time I use it. Is this okay? I use a toothbrush to vigorously brush as I find scrappers or spoons very inefficient.

One tip I use when I am going to a party, I have a small toothbrush and tiny tube of paste in a sandwich bag discreetly in my pocket.