Your Email Address:

First Name:

do you think people with bad breath live shorter life

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
guzler
Advanced

do you think people with bad breath live shorter life

Post by guzler »

have you ever met some one with halitosis who is 70 or 80 years old .
i have not . and i think people with bad breath do not make it to their 60.s
it is just a thought .
ps man i eat fast i talk fast i have sex fast evantualy im going to die fast

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

im 32 and my health in general is pretty bad, i doubt i'll live older than 50. I think BB is just one of the symptom of a serious illness that medecine science doesn't understand yet.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Something like 95% of halitosis is due to dental problems. By that age most people have lost all their teeth - and their halitosis.

My mother who is almost 80 suffered with chronic halitosis for as long as i could remember. She had all her teeth out 3 yrs ago. Her halitosis disappeared instantly and completely.

Archimonde, what are your opinions on the current discussions going on regarding the use of metronidazole combination of antibiotics with probiotic targeted repopulation?
iva
Master

Post by iva »

halitosisux wrote:Something like 95% of halitosis is due to dental problems. By that age most people have lost all their teeth - and their halitosis.

My mother who is almost 80 suffered with chronic halitosis for as long as i could remember. She had all her teeth out 3 yrs ago. Her halitosis disappeared instantly and completely.

Archimonde, what are your opinions on the current discussions going on regarding the use of metronidazole combination of antibiotics with probiotic targeted repopulation?
One of the gastroeneterologists I saw (about 60 years lod) told me he had had BB all his life and the moment he had al his teeth pulled out, his BB was gone..
azishazi
Junior

Post by azishazi »

The same questions has also been through my mind.

I actually think bb has increased my life lol because i deal less with people in general, and dont get hurt because i dont get into serious relationships. There is definitely less drama in my life than a regular person. I am 25 but I look like i could be 18-22.

I think the reason there are not alot of older bb sufferers on forums because first of all, internet and computers were popularized in the 90's, therefore most of them do not wish to learn to browse around. Secondly I think most people figure out the cause and fix themselves at least till they turn 40. This makes sense, because i have certainly evolved so much since I was 13 or 14 and initially started having bb. I spent my first 5 years in denial. Although I have not cured it, i have learnt so much and know alot about the causes.
tamacun

Post by tamacun »

.....I have BB, pretty bad and I'm a very healthy guy with no other medical condition at all,(45 years old male),regards.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic