Your Email Address:

First Name:

How I Cured Myself of HT and Body Odor... (No ads)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
prey
Junior

Post by prey »

My breath is alot worse if i dont eat something.
So,i eat crackers every 5 minutes to keep it low :P

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Yeah I am pretty sure that my breath has been worse when I've tried not eating. To the point where I can smell it clearly myself. Ketosis breath.

I could try the only greens, ginger, lime for a few days perhaps. I already eat a lot of those foods, but I don't notice a difference. Even though I do believe the root of my problem is gut related, I'm not certain changing anything about my diet will make a difference. I know I can make it worse easily, but I can't improve it, at least for longer than a couple of days. Not to mention after 3 or 4 days on a diet, I'm likely to break a rule! ](*,) <-- This really says it all.
yensid789
Total Newbie

Post by yensid789 »

Me too,my breath gets worse when not eating. Just bought activated charcoal,i heard its effective,absorbs and gets rid of the toxins. Im gonna try it later,let's see what happens!
YippieImCured

Post by YippieImCured »

OK,
lots of reactions. Your comments are useful. I'm going to try and turn my initial post into a well written doc on the two problems. I know it's full of mistypes and bad syntax at present.
I set myself the task of perfecting a document that will hopefully help a few people. I'm not sure if your comments are questions or not so I'm not sure if you want my input on them. In future I may restrict myself to only answering questions, not comments, cos I don't want to waste my time with know it alls. No offence meant to most of you. There's always one.
Fluoride, it's up to you if you ingest it or not, I would do some research on it. Plenty of sites giving a balanced view. I don't think it causes BB, it just toxifies the body and brain.

Main point, there's a lot of people on here saying their BB gets worse when they don't eat. Of course, that's exactly what happened to me, so I kept eating. Unfortunately, in the long run it gets worse. The mouth, gums, skin, bowels and lungs are eliminative organs. When we don't eat for a while the body starts to expel toxins through them, that is one of the main reasons for these conditions, and the reason morning breath is so bad.

I was maybe incorrect last night when I said that Vivian probably had an underlying digestive problem, but I will say that all of you must have some kind of underlying toxicity. I certainly did. I got rid of mine through fasting.
guzler, I won't be responding to disrespectful comments in future, but--- you fast on Ramadan and your breath gets worse- that's the whole point- your body is eliminating toxins, same to prey,elliot and yensid.The pattern is staring y'all in the face, read each others posts. Halitosis gets worse during fasting,I didn't leave the house for 4 days,and I really stank, but I eliminated the toxins in the end. Check out Arnold Ehret.
Anyway, Oats,Maca and Limes etc are good if you dnt want to fast...
You may all want to try researching other detox programs, juicing for a day, etc etc.
Will probably only be responding to direct questions in the future, good luck all.
Vivian

Post by Vivian »

Yippie:

Did you believe you had a candida problem? Usually the leaky gut is casued by something?

How long were you on your regimine for?
sean1979

Post by sean1979 »

Have you been tested for tmau? This kind of diet sounds like a treatment for people with tmau. I do not have body odor which makes me think my problem is not because of nutritional or systematic problems.
YippieImCured

Post by YippieImCured »

Hey Vivian and hi to all the lurkers on this forum,
Yes I definitely had some sort of candida or digestive bacteria imbalance. Perceptive of you. It really hit home this week, BB is gone. B.O> 80 per cent gone, if not 90. but... every time I eat something sugary it comes right back. And of course Bad bacteria feeds on sugar. SO I am on a no sugar diet right now.
Uh, I've been on this diet on and off for months, but I've been refining it. The breakthrough came with oats and maca.
A deeper point, while we certainly have different "surface" conditions, the underlying condition is that of toxicity and a compromised eliminative system. I will go on and on about this until people get it.
Sean,
I may have had tmau, but my smell would vary, not just fish.
The thing is, although your body is different from mine, unless you are suffering from poor oral hygiene, you almost must have a nut or sys disorder... When did the problem start?
Since my fast, when my tonsils streamed and my tongue stunk, I have felt a lot better. When the body is over toxified, it will break down in different ways. For example, or gut/gums is bad, cos that's our weak link, but other people may have a different organ breakdown.
My PND is much much much better after the fast. It was seriously bad before. When I brush my teeth or eat dry oats now it just goes.
I also have this viscous, gloopy chinese throat medicine which I use in the morning, thicker than honey. Seems to work as well but is not essential.

Ask yrselves this. Why is it that everything only works for "about an hour" and even 3-4 hours of relief is the holy grail? Cos of underlying toxicity in many cases.

Arnold Ehret is THE man on this subject.

http://www.stopcancer.com/dietehret.htm

Here's some quotes from him:

Disease is an effort of the body to eliminate waste, mucus and toxemias, and this system assists Nature, in the most perfect and natural way. Not the disease but the body is to be healed; it must be cleansed, freed from waste and foreign matter, from mucus and toxemias accumulated since childhood. You cannot buy health in a bottle, you cannot heal your body, that is, cleanse your system in a few days, you must make "compensation" for the wrong you have done your body all during your life.

Fasting and fruit-diet loosen and stir up the masses of bodily filth, and poisons are in consequence carried into the bloodstream with disastrous effects. A thorough knowledge of proper procedure is, therefore, absolutely necessary before anyone should attempt to undertake a cure. After having himself suffered for years through lack of his knowledge, Prof. Ehret has successfully solved the problem and has involved a scientifically correct system, known as THE MUCUSLESS DIET HEALING SYSTEM.

BTW all this info is free.

You all maybe be helped by focussing your web searches on detoxing rather than halitosis...

Good luck...

I am going to continue posting thoughs here, as long as the topic still gets significant views. 500 in two days. I'm hopeful I'm helping someone.

good link: http://www.dtoxcanada.com/?p=170

P.S>

Sorry for bad grammar and mistypes, I am a well brought up boy, I swear, i just bash these mails out.

www.infowars.com
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

hi yippie,

How come all humans dont have halitosis? you and some of us must have some specific reason why this is so, and everyone else does not. I hope science can one day address this, or at least identify the reasons, such as TMAU, and lead to a cure as im sure they will for TMAU.
YippieImCured

Post by YippieImCured »

Good question Sux,
Can I call you Sux? :-k

BTW keep the questions coming, it helps us deepen our discourse.
Disclaimer, all this stuff is my own personal research...

The reasons all humans don't have halitosis is that other people's eliminative system is working better than ours. It used to screw my head up too. I would go out to dinner with three friends. They would sit there stuffing their fat faces with pork, onions, tofu, eggs, whatever they wanted, and smell fine. I would be super-careful, with just a salad or light soup at the same meal, and *I* would be the one with BB. Why? Well, on a general level, their body is more robust than mine. Maybe they do more exercise. I dunno. Why do some humans go bald before 30 and others have a full head of hair at 30?
On a digestive/eliminative level, maybe they have better gut flora, maybe less clogged sinuses. It's a mystery. I remember as a kid though, eating burgers and onion rings and not even flinching. I couldn't do that now though. So something must have weakened, right?
BTW, I've come to belive that blocked sinuses is a bigger issue than I thought. Archimonde and Vivian helped me realise that.
The issue is:
A) Not continuing to over tax the system with toxic foods
B) Making sure the body has the proper nutrients to eliminate properly.
We'll Speak later. I may fast for the next day or so, so I may not be online if I start to eliminate bad. Yuck.

P.S. Soy is *nasty*- present in many products. Fermented soy may be an oriental treat but the GM stuff they put everywhere is toxic and a possible cause of BB/B.O.
Oh the humanity.... ](*,)
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

lol.. sux is fine by me..
Your main theory makes sense to me yippie, i can believe that metabolic toxins can have certain repercussions around the body.
Why you would suddenly develop BB at a certain point in time from this could be related to the physical manifestations like the sinuses etc as you describe. What doesnt make sense to me though is that you can appear to "detoxify" yourself enough to rid the BB, and therefore whatever reason must have been causing it, so why would it return? Maybe you need to maintain a certain "detoxified" state in order for manifestations to heal themselves? This is what i cant understand about people who use anti-candida diets etc.. the whole purpose is to starve the candida out but does anyone actually ever get CURED? or is it all just a physical effect of eating a better diet, which even people without BB would also likely benefit from.
What im really trying to say is.. the whole purpose of any experimentation like this is to try to return to the positon before the halitosis started. If these experiments are directly achieving this somehow, and improvements are noticed, then why dont they remain? otherwise this tells me that any improvements are just secondary issues which happen to improve the BB only, as they would in any person.
YippieImCured

Post by YippieImCured »

Great questions Sux,
Yes, if your problem is not oral hygiene, it is all about keeping a certain detoxified level, as far as I'm concerned.
So I had BB, but it got *really* bad when I fasted. Think of your body toxicity as a number, your is say, 1000, but your average dude has 300.
500 is a noticable aroma.
When u detox, you will stink much more, but every day u spend detoxing will reduce your overall smell.. makes sense right?
"the whole purpose is to starve the candida out but does anyone actually ever get CURED? "
Well its good bacteria vs bad bacteria AMIRITE?
So at the point where the bad bac are starved and the good guys take over you are cured- meaning rebalanced. David Wolfe describes this well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqRaW-AyHk8
not sure how essential shrooms are. but no sugar is helping me.
Quote:
What im really trying to say is.. the whole purpose of any experimentation like this is to try to return to the positon before the halitosis started.
**Yes, through detox and renutrients***
If these experiments are directly achieving this somehow, and improvements are noticed, then why dont they remain?
***Because modern life retoxifies us. It is a constant battle. If I went out now and binged on sausge rolls and eggs for 3 days I would be back to square one.***
otherwise this tells me that any improvements are just secondary issues which happen to improve the BB only, as they would in any person.
***Well, in many cases, BB is a secondary manifestation, a symptom of over-toxicity- toxemia is the primary issue*** Not sure if I've understood the last part fully
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Yippie, this part....

Quote:
What im really trying to say is.. the whole purpose of any experimentation like this is to try to return to the positon before the halitosis started.
**Yes, through detox and renutrients***
If these experiments are directly achieving this somehow, and improvements are noticed, then why dont they remain?
***Because modern life retoxifies us. It is a constant battle. If I went out now and binged on sausge rolls and eggs for 3 days I would be back to square one.***

Yippie please try to explain to me what you think the difference is within you right now, compared to before your problems started. Because i still cant understand why a build up of toxins etc which you say you are able to eliminate using oats and fasting etc, never needed to be done until now that you have this problem. In other words if you are able to cure yourself by getting rid of these toxins, how could you ever have been BB-free in the past if you have always been "toxified by modern life".

I hope you understand what i mean, because it doesnt add up to me. I can understand someone who has TMAU and was born with a particular enzyme deficiency which causes this - and TMAU may not be the only enzyme deficiency that might cause odourous chemicals to build up and be released in the same way, there could be many as yet undiscovered enzyme deficiencies causing the problem for someone who was born with it.[/u]
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

yippie, my apologies...

I got lost in your postings and failed to notice that you said you fixed gum problems with maca and your chronic sinusitis cleared up using your detoxing system. Maybe its this alone which cured you, maybe not. Please tell me what you think anyway.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

@YippieImCured

How often did you juice?
Vivian

Post by Vivian »

Yippie:

Thanks for getting back to me....I would love to speak to you via the chat room....

I'm in NY, which is EST. I missed you and halitosisux when you were chatting this morning.

Perhaps we can set up a date/time where we can all speak.

I'll pm the both of you. ~V
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic