Your Email Address:

First Name:

STILL STRUGGLING...

Tell us your story with bad breath
woe is me
Total Newbie

STILL STRUGGLING...

Post by woe is me »

so uni is becoming a living nightmare! I cant interact properly with anybody, so people either think i'm cold or weird... In class the seats are really close together and sometimes we have to have discussions with classmates in these seats... it really is hell... I've started to miss loads of classes cause i just can't bear the embarassment.. I don't know if its my imagination but even when someone is two foot away from me they start popping their chewing gum, is this a reaction to them smelling my breath from that distance!? even when i think i'm a safe distance away from someone they start to chew really violently on their gum when i'm talking to them!! If i don't find a cure to my CH soon i think im going to go insane.. i'm really struggling.. sorry for going on...

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

I know EXACTLY what you're going through. University was a really hard time for me, i quit several times but eventually graduated after 10 years as they were offering more and more classes online. The classes i had to attend, i made sure to pick ones that involved little to no interaction with other people. The main reason i survived was by being very picky, i always checked out syllabus online beforehand, i didn't pick classes when working with other students was required or worse, oral presentations. I was very lucky yo have had the option of being picky and wasn't forced into taking classes i didn't want to take, do you have that option?

Btw, almost everyone in schools/univs carry a pack of gum. Don't paranoi too much when someone pops a gum, most of the time it has nothing to do with you, the chewing gum industry doesn't revolve around you having bad breath.
woe is me
Total Newbie

uni hell...

Post by woe is me »

Thanks Archimonde for your reply... Unfortunately I don't have the choice of classes at my uni with the course that i'm doing so just have to put up with it... I hate the idea of my life being governed by this disability but i suppose thats the sad reality that we face... Theres been so many social events, joining the choir, going to the gym even that I've decide against because of this affliction i'm so sick of it... I look at other people every day and i'm so envious of their lifes!! regarding the popping of gum, maybe it's on my mind 24/7 about my breath that i constantly think if people either put a chewing gum or mint in their mouth or pop their chewing gum its because they smell my breath... it's hard to tell though!? I don't have a personal breath checker so i never really know how bad it is!! :D
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

I know exactly what you're going thorugh. I'm going almost through the same **** every day; :(

Some people can be very cruel. A lot of ignorant people on this world too. This life isn't fair. :roll:
drebin893
Total Newbie

Post by drebin893 »

thanks to britany spears.
chewing gum is not that weired here.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

chewing gum doesn't help...it covers it up for mere minutes.....then, whoop, there it is again....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic