Your Email Address:

First Name:

Stomach acid -- seems to be the cure for some!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

So how about an update guys? Did this so anything at all to improve digestion and/or breath?

Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

not for me, i went thru 2 bottles, didn't see any improvement. At least i can rule out low acidity as the cause.
Bloorain
Advanced

Post by Bloorain »

Unfortunately it turned out to be no good for me. My relative said it didnt make a bit of difference in my ordor and I ended up having too much acid and had the worse stomach pain ever. I'm on my second night of the Benadryl. I'm hoping I'll have some luck with that. Plus after having gone through that I'm sure now more than ever that my odor is coming from my nose.
sun
Junior

Post by sun »

Stomach acid test? will an ENT perform it? Whats the procedure like? does it hurt?does it take long?
VICKSTER
Advanced

Stomach Acid Review

Post by VICKSTER »

The HCl works for me it cured my constipation problem, I have BM everyday with this stuff. My breath is slightly better, think it helps my digestion.
Waiting for MMS to arrive. VICKSTER
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

Chomp...how is going with you?...i am waiting for your update..
Jimi, have you started taking BetaineHCL?..
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

A general guideline is that hyperacid states may be more in those who are younger & low acid states are more likely in those over 50 years of age...

I found this is one site..
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Is there a reliable 'home test' to check if one has low stomach HCl?
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

Larc...This is the first test i took..
http://www.drdebe.com/stomachacidtest.html

and the 2nd one is this( i'm going to try it)

Testing
A test, the "Heidelberg Capsule Test" is available (unfortunately few physicians have the equipment in their offices to provide it) that is capable of scientifically determining the stomach's ability to produce adequate concentrations of acid (HCL). If this test is not available to you, another "low tech" method of making a correct determination is available. This involves the use of a Betaine Hydrochloride supplement that is used as a challenge substance, when eating, to see if digestive function improves with its use.

the above info is from this site
http://www.modernherbalist.com/betaine.html
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Are we 100% sure that low acid = bad breath?

People produce less acid as they get older, by that logic, wouldn't all old ppl have bb?

I'm skeptical.
VICKSTER
Advanced

LOW acid

Post by VICKSTER »

Archimonde,
This has been my thoughts on the equation
Low Acid = Indigestion = Bad Breath
Constipation = Bad Breath VICkster
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Any updates???????????
sean1979

Post by sean1979 »

This a great post. Thanks. I have noticed when I drink vodka my breath and taste are better. Vodka is very acidic. The word, "acid" has a negative connotation and reputation I always tried to avoid it as best I can. It makes sense now. I have always had the symptoms of low acidity but I presumed ironically it was because I had too much stomach acid with all the brainwashing info and pitch thrown by the medical community. I also think (theorizing) that bismuth would be a perfect complement to more acid as well since it protects the stomach lining and kills some of the bacteria. I will try this. Thanks for the post again. There have been great relevant no bs miracle cure posts lately. You guys are awesome.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

@chomp
its been a few yrs has this cured you for good?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic