Your Email Address:

First Name:

Lifes got abit better

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
OneDay111
Sheriff

Lifes got abit better

Post by OneDay111 »

Lifes got abit better :) before my bb used to stink up a room, but now u can only smell it if i talk to someone up close, its been like that for a long time, i dont kno wat has changed, i still have got bb and i hate it but before it was horrible rooms would have been filled up with my toxic "foul" breath... I think it was when i introduced tung brush anyway,

Merry Christmas :)

One Day One Day....
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

tung brush helps alot. drink lots of water and use bio k probiotics they are awesome! :D
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

You take bio k? Those are insanely expensive, i wish i could afford them. That's the only product i'd spend money on.
guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

snoopsister where do you buy bio k probiotic ? i would like to purchase them.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

I've been drinking one bio k either everyday or every second day for at least three months now. Not sure if it's helping or not but it certainly is expensive!!
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Btw, what i think is a MAJOR help is if you can control your nerves, one of the hardest things to do but one of the most helpful. Mentally tough, i try to forget about bad breath when i talk to people and i try NOT to cover my mouth.

Its alll in your head. Whats the point in covering the mouth? If you smell. Forget it, it makes you look bad and they will know you know you have bb :?

Anyways try to control your emotions, dont get nervous, it cuases bad breath (dry mouth)

Controlling nerves has majorly boosted me as before i would get nervous and would sweat soo muchh that i would have B.O as well as bb
One Day One Day....
trenski
Junior

Controlling Your Nerves

Post by trenski »

OneDay111 wrote:Btw, what i think is a MAJOR help is if you can control your nerves, one of the hardest things to do but one of the most helpful. Mentally tough, i try to forget about bad breath when i talk to people and i try NOT to cover my mouth.

Its alll in your head. Whats the point in covering the mouth? If you smell. Forget it, it makes you look bad and they will know you know you have bb :?

Anyways try to control your emotions, dont get nervous, it cuases bad breath (dry mouth)

Controlling nerves has majorly boosted me as before i would get nervous and would sweat soo muchh that i would have B.O as well as bb
I totally agree with you OneDay111, it is hard to control nerves but I too think it really will help not to think about BB so much.I have a friend with BB as well, we have never discussed our BB to one another. But she has NO problem talking to people, I think she tries to forget about it and I have noticed she doesn't get the same reactions that I get. I guess people don't think she knows and hold their breath when she speaks. But when I talk to people I get ALL the rude gestures and comments and probably because I be acting weird, covering my mouth and I mumble.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Yeah, and not to forget, also because of your bb. :roll:

Nobody finds it comfortable to talk to someone who has bb. No matter how nice the person is.

But yeah I still think it's better to just talk without the hand in frotn of mouth, because even that doesn't really help much. Sometimes they will still be able to smell your bb.

It's better to just let them think you don't brush your teeth than to let them think your a weirdo who doesn't brush his teeth.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Arch,

I know biok is very pricy and I purchase then at whole foods in L.A. I notice that my breath and taste become offensive when my stomach feels like it has knots in it. Is this normal?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic