Your Email Address:

First Name:

Parasites??????????????????

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Parasites??????????????????

Post by DRASTIC »

Hi all,

Hope everyone is enjoying the new year so far.

I have a question.

I recently started a worm cleanse because I had quite a lot of junk over the christmas to eat.

Anyways, I had 1 tablet pripsen active ingredient mebendazole last night. Got up this morning nothing happened.

Then I took another pill this morning on empty stomach followed by a glass of lemon water and hardly had time to finish this when I had to rush to the toilet.

Sorry to be graphic but when I looked at the toilet bowel. I could see what looked like quite a lot of rice grain looking white things in the stool.

Anyways, just wanted to ask you people who have done this parasite cleanse if this actually meant they are parasites??????????????????

I still have 2 more days of taking this mebendazole twice daily to see more results.

Also, anyone did a parasite cleanse and then realized that it actually helped their bb to be better??????????????

I am also taking

fennel tea
lemon and ginger tea
tumeric powder mixed in rice
5 whole cloves chewed then swallowed
4 papayaforce tablets-which has papaya leaves and papain.

I have been to the toilet 3 times today which is alot for me lately been only once or sometimes none at all.

Any ideas on whether parsite cleanse help others with BB please let me know.

My sinus infection/flu problems have improved drasticly over the last few days since taking lemon, cloves, tumeric, ginger.

Drastic

katie
Junior

Post by katie »

I took papyaforce several times and didnt notice any difference. THere is alot of data on parasites on curezone. (Apparently everyone who has cancer has parasites in their liver.) They warn you on curezone to do a parasite cleanse before the liver flush, or you can feel very nauseous. I used to feel quite well after the liver flush so dont think I had any in the liver following the papyaforce. I never saw any evidence of them in the toilet, although there are some quite graphic descriptions on curezone..
DRASTIC
Sheriff

Post by DRASTIC »

Thanks katie,

I have been taking papayaforce on and off for a while now-almost a month. Sometimes I forget to take them.

I also did a parasite flush 3 weeks ago and forgot to follow up after that.
Back then I didnt see anything in the toilet.

But i think what really did it for me to see the worm eggs/ dead worms must have been the mebendazole tlast night and this morning.

I plan to do a liver flush but I read on curezone that its best to do a colon/parasite cleanse first. And yes their stories are quite freakish. But I never really thought I would have seen those white things in the toilet.

Drastic
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

The whole subject of parasites and illness is fascinating.
Humans, until modern times, were all infested with different kinds of parasites. I saw a TV documentary recently which tried to figure out and explain the different theories behind allergies and autoimmune disorders.

It was concluded that the part of the immune system normally responsible for attacking parasites (IgA i think) was instead now attacking other foreign bodies which it would normally not attack, including our own tissues, because we generally no longer have parasites and the immune system which evolved with these infestations to deal with, has suddenly found itself in this unnatural situation, allowing modern living conditions and cleanliness to backfire on us in this way.

I saw another documentary in which some scientists tried to prove this theory by purposely becoming infested with certain parasites, and their asthma symptoms and any other allergies disappeared as soon as they did so.

Its quite feasible that one of the manifestations of this situation is also BB. This is definitely something worth looking into.
fthis

Post by fthis »

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hi,
This could explain why metronidazole appears to permanently cure some people because metronidazole is also effective against certain parasites.
Maybe this is also why certain diets help the BB situation because of the effect they can have on these parasites, even if it is only increased/decreased saliva.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic