Your Email Address:

First Name:

increase saliva production or body PH balance ...........

Do you have any quesions about bad breath?
hopeless
Total Newbie

increase saliva production or body PH balance ...........

Post by hopeless »

hi every one,
i can't tell u wht type of life i am spending , humilation, depression because i m also suffered with this shit.......fecel bb. i have searched alot on digestive issues n now i m trying to find out some more causes n cure related to mouth is there any one who have tried to solve the problem with these methods. saliva production- saliva is a natural mouth wash for every human being n help to clean the mouth all the time and many more benefits in which one is to remove the smell from mouth is there who have thinked about it. Secondly body's ph level if the ph level of the body is low it encourages the growth of anerobic bacterias which produce sulphur compound as biproduct n major cause of bb is there any who have tried to raise the body's ph level if yes than how? please reply i m sooooo depressed n i also have thoughts to finish bb by finishing my life.
thanx

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Hi,

Unless you find the true source of your bb it will be a trial & error process. Just make sure about the safety of the products you`re going to try. IMO, we should take probiotics for mouth(periobalance?) & gut flora to control the sulfur-producing bacterias.From what I know, good bacterias are also responsible for maintaining proper pH balance.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic