Your Email Address:

First Name:

So F*cking tired of it.

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
curious13

So F*cking tired of it.

Post by curious13 »

Venting forum indeed. Does that mean I can say I'm ****ing pissed off and tired of it. Tired of the "Who farted" comments. Tired of trying endless, costly, and fruitless methods of solving a problem that could potentially be cured with the proper support. In fact so pissed off about and tired of the condition that actually have at this moment decided that any hope of a social life is done. No more trying for me. I'm tired.

daveparker
Advanced

Post by daveparker »

Welcome to the club, i haven't had a social life since the problem started and will not until its cured which seems like it'll never happen.
bassline20
Total Newbie

Post by bassline20 »

:| I found my solution. Its called post nasal drip. Search the net for bad breath post nasal drip. I think its one of the biggest causes. If you have either nostrill blocked all the time and have a feeling of snot going down back of your throat alot then thats the cause of your bb. Germs love the snot and breed like crazy. Ill try help as much as possible. Im an expert when it comes to pnd cause us bb suferes try everything and look at every detail and try and stop it.
Michael123

Post by Michael123 »

I know what you mean. I used to be obsessed with finding a cure, but now I'm completely hopeless. I'm sick of false hopes and dead ends. I'm sure that my problem is tongue bacteria related, but they persist even though I scrub my tongue until it bleeds big time. The internet hasn't really provided me with a cure and my doctor didn't give a shit when I told him. So I'll just live with it like I have done for nine years.
viva
Advanced

Post by viva »

Hi Michael,

To start with:THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO MANAGE BB IS
TO FIND IT'S CAUSE or causes.

Scraping your toungue till blood or giving away hundreds of $$$$ is fruttless untill causes are more or less identified.

Mine were:
1 Too much SVC bacteria in the mouth-
2Lack of probiotics
Altougether it gave a shitty rotten egg smell
Plus
3GERD
4Dry mouth

After applying Chlorhexidine on toungue only, to reduce amount of SVC bacteria and simultaneously taking probiotics that i do till now smell is gone and saliva flow increased.

What was left sour fermented taste resulting fron GERD ,but after stopping using birth control pills,i don't get acid at list in the throat anymore.

I believe of there is a shitty rotten egg smell SVC is one of the major causes that needs to be dealt with alongside taking probiotics is crutial to stabilize the result.
theun you can tackle other causes.
Let me know what you think about that.
Viva
Michael123

Post by Michael123 »

Hi Viva,

Thanks for replying. I get a shitty rotten egg smell too. You used probiotics and chlorinedioxide to eliminate your bad breath? I'll definately give them both a try for sure. What kind of probiotics did you use Viva?
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Michael,
What of the common causes of BB have you managed to rule out?
Try not falling into the trap of believing that this is something beyond a complete cure where you need to resort to ideas which only mask the situation, you will just end up more and more frustrated, believe me.
You need to get to the root cause while you still have some faith in that possibility.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic