Your Email Address:

First Name:

4 years..i need help badly =[

Tell us your story with bad breath
BBkid
Total Newbie

4 years..i need help badly =[

Post by BBkid »

my bad breathe started when i was about 10...it was cuz i never brushed my teeth, parents never encouraged me to do so and i put it off and now i am paying for it ](*,) ..i bush my teeth alot now bu i fear it is too late now..ive used smartmouh and thera breath but their not working for me, i absolutely hate my self, my bb affects my social life dramatically..i was so ashamed of the smell that i didnt talk in middle school and isolated myself..i would have had a gf bu i rejected her because of bb =[..i really need help..my friends ask me why i look away when i talk and now the girls who know me upset i dont talk to them...im just hoping you guys could help.can u tell me any products to use? remedies? anything..i am so desperate right now..i just want my bb gone..im only 14 and life already sucks....pleeaasse help me find a cure :cry:

Bestwishes

Post by Bestwishes »

Hi,
Use half water, and half hyrdrogen peroxide 3% (You can get it at the drugstore.) Use this as a mouthwash, it works better than listerine. It fizzes when it comes in contact with bacteria.
But peroxide is very bad to swallow, so make sure you spit it all out and rinse well. I had smelly bacteria in my mouth between my teeth and cheeks that listerine wouldn't kill, but one swish of this wiped out the smell. I use it whenever I think that bacteria smell is creeping back. These kind of bacteria smells come back if you are eating alot of sugar, and then you don't brush your teeth before bed.

Use a tongue scraper, use the squee gee kind with a rubber part that glides on your tongue. I used to use an all hard plastic one and it hurt my tongue after a while. Floss teeth every night, and make sure to floss behind last molars in back of mouth on your bottom teeth particularly.

Do you get dental cleanings every 6 months? Have you already had alot of cavities/ dental work? What does your breath smell like? Is it poop like, is it cheesy stinky saliva like or like dog breath, or fishy? Do you have sinus problems?

Im sorry to hear your parents didnt encourage you. WHen I turned 21 my parents dental insurance stopped covering me so I stopped going.
I developed a plaque smell...its sad because they didnt warn me that that would eventually happen. It just developed and I had one lady at work commenting thats what it smelled like.
I think if I was a parent in that situation...and knowing what may develop in your son or daughter's mouth ..I would try to help them. Because once you develop bb, it is way harder to climb the success ladder in life.

You may want to get a flashlight, something stick like but gentle, or at the drugstore they sell dental pick metal tools like the kind the dentists use, and prodd around and look behind your tonsils and see if you see white stuff, if there is then you have tonsil stones, and they stink to high heaven. It is bacteria. There is many holes in the tonsils and bacteria can hide in there.
You might want to carry gum with you, I use just a tiny bit of the piece at a time, my favorite is eclipse peppermint.

Well I think after you've tried to use the water/ peroxide to clear up any stubborn bacterias that wont go. Then check your tonsils for white stuff. Then its usually best to try and find the source of where the bb is coming from. You do this by running your own experiments and perhaps taking a cotton bud or your finger and seeing if you find a tooth that is extra stinky, or use a dental tool and prodd around the tonsil area and see if you find a crypt that is extra stinky. I myself found a crypt that is extra stinky recently. And I plan to try and clean it out some how. But I think the water/peroxide solution gargled in my tonsil area does help when I feel it smells bad. There is mucus/ saliva that falls down the back of your throat from your sinuses. Gather some of that on your dental tool and smell it. If your mucus is smelly that could be a strong hint where its coming from.
BBkid
Total Newbie

more help

Post by BBkid »

any one got any advice..ill do anything to rid of my bad breath..since im just 14 i dont have access to alot of stuff..so any products i can get at a pharmacy would be useful
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic