Your Email Address:

First Name:

what is your body type?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sharon
Junior

what is your body type?

Post by sharon »

Hi everybody, I'm curious what is your body type like? Do you think you are fat or skinny?

Because I want to find out if there are any relations between fat soluble vitamins, (like A, D, E)which contribute to membrane health, and ENT illnesses which causes bb.

I myself is skinny. I don't eat fat much, and I'm suffering from dry eyes, dry skin, dry nose, dry throat, dry mouth...

Though I'm starting to tae VA, since these kind of vitamins are fat -soluble , I don't know whether they can be absorbed effectively.

Sharon

TeamZissou
Advanced

Post by TeamZissou »

Hey Sharon,

I'm glad you posted this. I am also quite skinny, and often have dry skin, eyes, mouth, etc. I have also seen quite a few others here describe themselves as very skinny. I really believe that there is a connection.
Laptop
Total Newbie

Post by Laptop »

I am very thin as well. Dry mouth, too. I also think that there's a connection.
anna.88

hi

Post by anna.88 »

hi there.
Im skinny as well but dont have any problems with skin or eyes.
macks86
Junior

Post by macks86 »

im also very skinny, eat anything, no weight gain at all

very dry mouth, and eyes and skin too
FBseeker

Post by FBseeker »

I am not skinny or fat. I am UK size 12, US size 8. I have dry eyes, mouth and skin as well.
dreamweaver

Post by dreamweaver »

i have dry skin, but for me that's a genetic thing. I am skinny, but I can gain weight if I eat a lot of carbs and work out properly, although I hit my limit around 155 lbs. I also have chronic dry mouth...always feel thirsty even though I drink a lot of water.
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

I am also skinny, and have dry skin/sinuses . Its very hard for me to gain weight.

There is an obvious connection here.

Do any of you have celiac disease or Blastocystis?
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

THIS IS VERY VERY INTERESTING as i am very skinny too. I am 6'5 , 140 pounds. I eat alot and find it very very hard to gain weight.

Honestly i am starting to think that its something in our stomach that is too acidic and eats away at the food we eat and maybe produces bad odor. Many times when i feel that i have bb ill lick my hand and smell it and it smells like acid.
TeamZissou
Advanced

Post by TeamZissou »

I strongly believe there is something to this too, but the question is what?

I am 6'1'', and weigh anywhere from 140-150lbs. I very rarely get near or over 150, no matter how hard I try. I actually intentionally tried to gain 20 lbs to see if being heavier would translate into being healthier, and by extension get rid of the BB. But, I couldn't even get over 150 lbs.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Most of the systemic illnesses which are relating to BB cause other quite serious problems so you'd probably know if you had those. But something relating to metabolism or certain kinds of parasites can both cause malnutrition and also cause BB as symptoms. I think we said this before anyway.
klif

Post by klif »

I'm also skin, I have yellow eyes, dry mouth, always hungry. Does anyone has yellow eyes, my doctor don't know why is that so.
asd
Master

Post by asd »

Yellow eyes can be caused by Vitamin D deficiency. Do you have dark skin? If so you will be more susceptible to this if you live in a colder climate.
klif

Post by klif »

Actually I'm darker skin, but don't know about that connection, between yellow eyes and skin? But it's not that cold, only in winter... from 11. to 2. month... middle Europe climate.

PS. I love cold weather :)
asd
Master

Post by asd »

Well, Vitamin D is synthesized by the body. It needs the presence of UV light to do it, and dark skin filters much of this out. Thats why europeans have lighter skin, because it has this advantage of extra vit D.

In hot climates dark skin will still get loads of UV penetrating it so its not an issue, but in colder climates it can be.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic