Your Email Address:

First Name:

Oragenics Probiora

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
carlos_bigsby

Oragenics Probiora

Post by carlos_bigsby »

A few months ago, some of us emailed this company Oragenics. There were supposed to be coming out with a bacteria replacement therapy for the teeth. One benefit was that it was going to help with bad breath. After occasionally checking their website, I noticed yesterday that they finally came out with a product. Its called Evora Plus. Its a mint and you suck on it. Has anyone tried it? If so, is it useless like the probiotic stuff from Theracrap?

Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

This sounds similar to Periobalance and Blis. I've tried them both and they didn't work, I'd be interested to hear other people's experience of this new product though.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

The product was never made to combat bad breath. I doubt it will do anything because you simply can't readily replace what bacteria the mucosal surfaces in your mouth adhere to by adding different strains of bacteria.
FBseeker

Post by FBseeker »

I have ordered some. Since I don't live in the USA, it will take sometime before I receive this. I have also tried Blis, saw astonishing results for about a week and then reverted to crappy breath. However, I would really like to try this new product. I think if there are any US based members they should try this new product and report on their experience with it.
carlos_bigsby

Post by carlos_bigsby »

I should get mine in 2 days. My experience with the Therabreath one was nothing. Hopefully this goes better. I will keep you guys updated.
FBseeker

Post by FBseeker »

Hi Carlos,

Any updates? Mine has left the US. I hope it arrives in about 2 weeks.
carlos_bigsby

Post by carlos_bigsby »

Hello FB, I received mine in the mail 2 days ago and immediately started taking it. Twice a day, morning and night. Its doing something. It takes the edge off of my problem. A 10% percent inprovement. I dont know if it will last, but if it does I would easily pay the 20 dollars a month for this kind of relief. I especially notice the effects in the morning. So far so good. I will update later.
Heikos
Total Newbie

Post by Heikos »

Hi FBseeker and carlos_bigsby,

received mine today. I will report the results too.

I'd also like to know which other oral care products you use (eg type toothpaste). This way we can compare the different combinations with the Evoraplus treatment.

Until today I used Therabreath products, see steps below, but the result of that is not satisfying.

This I what I'm gonna do the next few months, twice a day:
- First I scrape my tongue thorougly clean.
- Then I cover it with toothpaste (Therabreath extra strong) and start brushing my teeth.
- When I'm done with that, I scrape my tongue clean again. (this was all I did until now, and helped me for about 3-4 hours if I don't eat too much).
- After this I start sucking on one Evoraplus-mint until it is completely dissolved.

The rest of the day, I drink a lot of water and after I eat, I spray my mouth with Therabreath Breathspray Strong.

I test my breath with by licking my wrist: gives a pretty good indication.

Well, thats all for now. You'll be hearing from me again.
Heikos
Total Newbie

Post by Heikos »

Didn't really help ](*,). Maybe for other people, but not for me. I've tried it for 2 months, but it didn't change anything.

I read somewhere else that it is only meant to help against gum diseases, instead of battling bad breath bacteria on the tongue.

Since, i've stopped with Evoraplus or also called Probiora3, I use Halita mouthwash, which does work, well not entirely but it relieves much. The producers say that it's effect has been scientifically proven and many dentists recommend using Halita Mouthwash. Thouhg it is quite expensive, you could try it sometimes and see for yourself.

Good luck!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic